PA sleeve- anyone with experience?

For the gearheads in the audience
thewave22

PA sleeve- anyone with experience?

Post by thewave22 »

Ive just started my first lockup ever with Emmalock, just for a few days, I consider this a training for the real deal to come later.

So i purchased a nice PA sleeve, stainless steel, some kind of ripoff, not completely preventing access but does to the most sensitive parts
Link-
https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Tube-Jacke ... SwuzRXd1zZ

Does any1 have experience with this type of devices and suggest advice on any subject at all from his experience?
Anything from practical advice to feelings or anything.

Thanks
0 x
Ihgas

Re: PA sleeve- anyone with experience?

Post by Ihgas »

I have had great luck with these type of devices. Well not really sure I’d call it luck....

I found that making sure the device is not too long was key. A slightly smaller diameter than you think you need is better. Small enough that it “holds” on to you when soft and almost hurts when erect. This helps keep weight off of the piercing. The downside to the tighter diameter is at night its harder to sleep through an erection. That gets better with time, though. I have found the plastic devices are better for me. I think because they are lighter. I shower daily 98% of the time and scrub with a foam Q-tip with soap and have no issues.
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

I've not been successful with the the one I bought off Steelworxx. It's going back for one more adjustment :).

The challenges I've had are the pin that secures the device through the PA, in the Steelworxx device, there's a urethral insert and the pin will pinch some tissue ... not cool, not cool at all. The rework mentioned above is to change the shape of the pin to avoid that.

Second, stainless steel is heavy, and having all that hanging from a PA, even a 0ga one, can get uncomfortable quickly.

That said, I imagine plastic resolves the weight issue, and Drew has been positively giddy about his Titanium sleeve from Steelwerks (not to be confused with worxx :). Steelwerks is not for the faint of wallet, and they do make absolute works of art.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

I’ve been looking at PA devices instead of ball lock designs during riding season (I spend a substantial amount of time on a bike saddle during the summer months). A few designs have caught my eye, but I worry about accessibility to the glans. Some models are completely open, others have bars that restrict access to the glans, and there are even some that completely enclose the shaft and glans in a bulbous tube. Are all these designs sufficient in preventing inadvertent masturbation?

(Before I get shamed, I fully understand that masturbation isn’t technically “inadvertent,” but after a couple weeks of tease and denial, my will power to refrain comes into serious question. I also get that no device is perfect—especially if a Hitachi is used. My primary criteria is to be unable to rub-one-out in the shower. As I’m unable to do with my current MCN device).

The open designs, like the one listed in the original posting, seem to have the least weight, but is it an effective deterrent in times of high frustration?

Curious minds want to know.
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
Ihgas

Post by Ihgas »

For me, the underside of my penis has to be stimulated and even the “open” ended devices cover this. With enough determination you could probably get off in any of them. However, if you have a diameter that is tight enough that erections are uncomfortable (not painful, though) it will help discourage you AND it will be more comfortable when soft which is probably 98% of the time. I can stick something in there and touch the “good” spot but once I’m completely hard there is no room to continue stimulation.
0 x
Schnoff

Post by Schnoff »

Bird in a Cage wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:05 pm (Before I get shamed, I fully understand that masturbation isn’t technically “inadvertent,” but after a couple weeks of tease and denial, my will power to refrain comes into serious question. )
If anyone on here shamed anyone else for any kind of healthy expression of sexuality, I think we’d collectively summon a @Tom Allen to put them in their place. :)

My experience with will power is that I don’t have any. We don’t use any device over here, so that’s been a journey of 4 years and counting, with many an “unauthorized” orgasm in that time.
What Bear has tried this year is first, check in with me every night, ask me how I’ve been doing, praise me if I didn’t stroke and order me to “continue not stroking”, and ask for details if I did stroke, tell me not to do that again, if need be talk through how it could be avoided in future. He also had me come a stupid amount of times, every 1 and a half weeks or so on average, until I was truly ready to ask him to please, please stop making me come so much.
The result is that I need a lot less will power than previously. I’m at week 9 without a device, and while I did stroke twice in that time, I wasn’t in any danger to come. The prospect of needing to explain myself that night, and going back to coming every 1.5 weeks because I clearly can’t be trusted longer, keeps me on the path I want to be on. The carrot of receiving praise that night for having been “good” also really helps :).

I mention it because it might be relevant to what you’re looking at. A device that makes it harder to “rub one out”, serves as a reminder, together with some conditioning / retraining, may get you to where you want to be. That assumes that you’re a willing, active participant in your own denial, and you don’t need the illusion of being forced against your will.
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

9 weeks without a device?!? You have amazing will power. Heck, even after years of being locked up, I can’t shower once without (trying to) play with myself.
0 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

Ihgas wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:42 pm For me, the underside of my penis has to be stimulated and even the “open” ended devices cover this. With enough determination you could probably get off in any of them. However, if you have a diameter that is tight enough that erections are uncomfortable (not painful, though) it will help discourage you AND it will be more comfortable when soft which is probably 98% of the time. I can stick something in there and touch the “good” spot but once I’m completely hard there is no room to continue stimulation.
Good point. Dissuasion via discomfort is a good deterrent for me. Open it is... now to muster the courage for the piercing! :o
0 x
Schnoff

Post by Schnoff »

Bird in a Cage wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:58 pm 9 weeks without a device?!? You have amazing will power. Heck, even after years of being locked up, I can’t shower once without (trying to) play with myself.
No will power involved, just gradual conditioning and training :).
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.