Best beginner device? Looking for advise

For the gearheads in the audience
thewave22

Best beginner device? Looking for advise

Post by thewave22 »

Hey, im gonna start chastity with a wonderful (and a bit harsh) mistress.

This is the first time im gonna wear it more than a few hours at a time.

What is the general recommendation for a beginner device?
Thank you
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Best beginner device? Looking for advise

Post by TwistedMister »

I'd suggest a [genuine] CB-X device. I found that long-term wear necessitated experimenting with changes and that more changes were necessary after periods of time becoming accustomed to it, the CB-X line comes with multiple ring and spacer sizes which allows that. Then, when you've become accustomed to wearing a device long-term you can look into getting something made of steel and be reasonably confident that you know what size(s) to order.

I'm still using the CB-3000 that I bought 15+ years ago.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
easy going

Post by easy going »

And get silicone lube/ lotion to go with cbx, every day I apply silicone twice (am/pm) without it I get a sharp pain. You'll want to change configurations every couple of days. I prefer the longest spacer Oh and shave- there is so many pinch points!
0 x
"Do you think I could get out, next week?
lord

Post by lord »

My go-to advice is the Rigid Chastity Model No 7, which, at only $79 is a bargain for the quality: http://rigidchastity.com/index.php?rout ... duct_id=65
1 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

That device may be fine but $79 is certainly no bargain. Go to somewhere like DHGate and you’ll find many many devices in the $20 range and less !! Personally i agree with the CB suggestion though i’m darned if i’d pay for the real thing, plenty of cheap devices out there that will do the job as a starter !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

: braces for slew of completely different opinions :

This should be interesting.
1 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Tom, are you saying it's time to get the popcorn out?
1 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

We went through several knock off devices. Without spending a lot of $$$ we found out we didn't like the CB series but preferred the HT and figured out what size fit best before putting out the money on HER HTv3. Along the way I wore a stainless steel cage similar to the Contender a short time. Kitten eventually wants me in a Jail Bird.

Several members here wear Chinese devices, long term, like those sold by DHGate or eBay. By all means ask questions but, ultimately, you have to decide what will work best for you.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Every penis is different from every other penis. Even better, your penis is different at 8AM vs 2PM vs 8PM. There is absolutely no chastity device that works for every penis.

This ... hobby? fetish? lifestyle? ... can become expensive quickly. My personal experience says that you should measure as best you can, using the advice you can find around the web, and then order something cheap that you think will work. When you order, bear in mind that in three months, you’ll probably be ordering another one, with slightly different measurements.

If you really enjoy the experience, you’re highly likely to end up with at least four devices, three of which you could probably throw away. Once you get to that point, then you’re probably ready to start saving up for an expensive custom device that will change your entire outlook. After six months to a year with that device, you’ll start saving up for a second custom one with some minor changes.

Amazon, eBay, DHgate ... best places to start, $20 - $40 per device, gradually narrowing down what you like best, gradually getting closer and closer to your target.

Avoid spikes. They seem hawt, but they really just do damage.
Avoid catheters and urethral inserts. They’re really only good for short term play.
Avoid “plated”. It will chip and the metal underneath will rust. This includes chrome.
Avoid squared off edges. Everything should be round / rounded.

Everything above is my humble opinion from my experience. Your mileage is DEFINITELY going to vary.
2 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
thewave22

Post by thewave22 »

As for the moment i have two CB in different sizes one us silicone one is plastic, a PA sleeve, and another plastic one that has a PA, looks amazing but is actually uncofortable shit.
All knockoffs.

My penis is really small when flaccid, and even the small CB is too roomy in my opinion, pissing is a mess.
I didnt like the CB because it feels so escapeable... i mean, i can escape any chastity with brute force or just use emergency key, but when you can just pull it out with a little soap it loses the effect.
I hope i can find simething PA secured in a reasonable price.

What happen with urethral inserts after a long use?
I think thumper had a post somewhere saying its ok but im not sure...
0 x