Terrible pain for first 1/2 hour or so....

For the gearheads in the audience
Gargoyle
Terrible pain for first 1/2 hour or so....

Post by Gargoyle »

Hoping someone can solve this for me as it’s a major bummer. I have a Holy Trainer but the same thing happens with the CB too so it’s not device specific.
When I first put my device it feels snug but fine. After about fifteen minutes I start get a burning/super sensitive area around the cock ring portion and my testicles become extemely painful to the touch. Balls extremely red. Almost as if the whole area is on fire. If I wait about 30 minutes or so the pain will subside and I can wear it all day/night no issues. The problem is the pain is really bad that I can’t stand it. It’s not the ring size because as soon as I take off the cage part all pain instantly leaves.
It’s maybe nerves getting compacted when the device is put on?
I’ve tried everything I can think of including more lube, pulling my balls through further, etc
I’m confused why it’s only when I put it on. Fingers crossed we solve this as my wife is becoming more of a KH after my first attempt failed because I overdid the attention on her. Last night after a twenty minute petting of her I was in pain from my excitement in the cage. She said “don’t sleep in it as I don’t want any damage to happen.” I said none will. She then replied “then I expect you to sleep in it”. 👍🏾

Please help!
0 x
Namron

Re: Terrible pain for first 1/2 hour or so....

Post by Namron »

Perhaps you are just getting excited. Does this also happen when she teases you?

Maybe you are reacting to the plastic/silicone. Try a cheap Chinese SS version that are stocked in the US for quick shipping.
0 x
Gargoyle

Post by Gargoyle »

It happens almost only after I first place it on. I really don’t think it’s the reaction thing you mention as the holy trainer is hypoallergenic.

I do notice it a bit when I’m excited as the area under my scrotum is being pulled forward when my balls contract up.

I did have to take it off and give myself a break as I’m having inner thigh soreness too. I slept in it for the first time ever. Is this soreness natural? Getting worried.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I'm also inclined to believe that it's your skin pulling hard against the ring because you're excited, and your body has not had time to adapt. More lube around the ring may help. A larger ring may also help, not sure if you have the next size up to try.
2 x
Gargoyle

Post by Gargoyle »

Thanks for the replies. I’ll try more lube once I give the general soreness subsided I seem to have from sleeping in this device for the first time last night.
I don’t think it’s the ring size as I’m using a 50 now. I’m wondering if I’m getting a lot more pulling than others because my testicles prefer to be high and tight in their natural state. I actually had surgery as a child because one of my guys didn’t descend properly.
The pain is minimal when they are drooping and relaxed. Maybe that is the only time I should place it on instead of forcing my testicles through.
So much to learn!
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

As to the sore “halfway down your thighs”...

Muscle sore or skin rash sore?

For the first couple of days that I’m required to wear the cage, the new thing rubbing against my thighs will cause some minor irritation there ... but if it’s halfway down your thighs, you would have to be hung like a monster. So I’m guessing it’s not that.

Muscle sore? I do carry some extra tension when denied and caged, and maybe your first time sleeping in it was just really exciting, and now your muscles are tired from all the excitement? Were you very nervous and jumpy, maybe moving around a lot more to get comfortable with the new bedfellow?
0 x
Gargoyle

Post by Gargoyle »

I think it’s an unrelated deal as I notice my calves are sore too. Trying to figure out what I did to cause that. It’s not a rash. I thought all the tugging and adjusting over the last 24 hours may have made me sore in more than my groin area but I think not. I am tender around the groin but I expected that. Thanks for the help.

Oh...I’m def not hung like a horse. I’m a grower not a shower 😬
0 x
Gargoyle

Post by Gargoyle »

I just ordered the 55 mm ring. l tried the 50 and it wasn’t a matter of getting used to it. Too much pain. Hope it works as I like the HT. I put my CB6000s back on and the issues are way less. It must be the ring design.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

I just hope you find the problem is the A-ring otherwise you might be chasing things for months.
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Gargoyle

Post by Gargoyle »

If it’s not the ring there would be nothing else I could adjust on the HT. I’d be out about $200😢.
0 x