Holy trainer

For the gearheads in the audience
Gargoyle
Holy trainer

Post by Gargoyle »

I was just “fitted” at a store for a new Holy Trainer. I’m using the 50 ring and got the shorter shaft piece. I previously had the cb6000s and after wearing it for longer periods I found the bulky ring really hurt the bottom of my scrotum. The holy trainer ring definitely seems more comfortable but I’m running into a bit of discomfort once I put the shaft piece on. The Holy Trainer has no spacers like the CB so I was wondering what people do who find it a bit tight on the testicles once locked in. Any advice appreciated as I want to be able to wear it for a few days at a time
2 x
locked4her55
Re: Holy trainer

Post by locked4her55 »

Gargoyle wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:41 pm I was just “fitted” at a store
Hey Gargoyle,
It sounds like you have an issue with your gap space and while I have no experience with any of the HT devices to help you fix the issue . . . . . I have to ask, where's the store you go too to get fitted for a chastity device? :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Gargoyle

Post by Gargoyle »

Mr S leather in SF. Basically your standing at the counter and a male or female will guide you or literally help get everything fitted. Very knowledgeable. It is a bit surreal.
2 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Ahh. Have been to their website numerous times and yes, I can absolutely see that happening there.
Hope someone here has a solution to your issue.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
slave d

Post by slave d »

The HT series crates the gap between the A-ring and the tube as the tube extends into the A-ring. As with most devices it will take a little while to get used to it. i’ve mentioned a few times in here that i believe the scrotum stretches a bit over time and you will find you don’t notice it so much. Also remember that a new device is more exciting and noticeable and so your balls will generally ride up into a more aroused position. Just relax, have a cold shower lol. Personally i liked the pain created by a new device and still do, it continually reminds me its there but it’s really not doing me any harm !!
2 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
gilesenglish

Post by gilesenglish »

Check for blemishes and seams, which you can sand or shave away.

If the gap is really too tight, then you can also sand or file away the material until it 's comfortable. Do this slowly and incrementally!
1 x
Joroincharge

Post by Joroincharge »

Gargoyle wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:41 pm I was just “fitted” at a store for a new Holy Trainer. I’m using the 50 ring and got the shorter shaft piece. I previously had the cb6000s and after wearing it for longer periods I found the bulky ring really hurt the bottom of my scrotum. The holy trainer ring definitely seems more comfortable but I’m running into a bit of discomfort once I put the shaft piece on. The Holy Trainer has no spacers like the CB so I was wondering what people do who find it a bit tight on the testicles once locked in. Any advice appreciated as I want to be able to wear it for a few days at a time
Who fitted you there? M or F? And do they also do a key :mrgreen: holding service!?
0 x
Gargoyle

Post by Gargoyle »

It was a male. I’m okay with it as it was very professional and extremely helpful.

Not so sure about the kh service. Lol.
1 x
filltee

Post by filltee »

slave d wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:44 pm The HT series crates the gap between the A-ring and the tube as the tube extends into the A-ring. As with most devices it will take a little while to get used to it. ......... Just relax, have a cold shower lol....
A hot shower may be more beneficial as the scrotum tends to become thinner as it tries to relax

( and do its job.. trying to regulate your balls temperature.)

then apply loads of lube before it starts to contract again.

The answer in the end is perseverance as you have to teach your scrotum to adjust to the new limitations..
0 x