CB6000 Knockoff and erection

For the gearheads in the audience
lockedhim
CB6000 Knockoff and erection

Post by lockedhim »

Hey guys,

I have a (for a short period) a China knock off version of the cb6k. Now I have a question regarding erection in it: I thought cages would prevent erection or at least make them short in duration. What I experienced: The tip will fill the tube in length and width but I will also have an erection in my body or behind the base ring. So that hard on will push out the cage, pinch skin on the scrotum and sort of resulting in my balls acting as penis ring. Especially at night I can't stand that...
Is that normal? Is a CB6000s better? Or another device design?

Appreciating your comments :)
0 x
Lockedforwife
Re: CB6000 Knockoff and erection

Post by Lockedforwife »

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=62950

This thread may help you with the “nocturnal issues” part. Off the shelf and knockoffs/clones can be helpful in finding out what style you like best, as well as figuring out some sizing since they are generally much cheaper than a custom device, but the fit will most likely never be as good as one made specifically for your penis.
0 x
Keyheld by HesLockedImHappy, the love of my life

Current Device: A274
Last Orgasm: January 1, 2019
lockedhim

Post by lockedhim »

I saw that thread already but thought it might be different with the relatively open Jailbird and closed-tube CB6000 design... but obviously it isn't. As the CB only cost me around 10 bucks I think I'll do a second approach with the smaller cage and maybe move to a holy trainer (knock off) afterwards. You're right @Lockedforwife I'm kinda in the "what style" figuring and before throwing serious money....

Anyone with a CB-6000 who had the same issue (and solved it ;) )?
1 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

It sounds to me like everything is normal. A chastity device will not stop an erection, it will only contain it. This is one of the most common misconceptions of chastity that comes from wank fodder. The second one is you can't ejaculate in chastity.

With any ball trap device you will get this experience unless you get a device that's your erection length. This isn't recommended because the problems created the other 99% of the time you're not erect. Research the curve and you'll see what almost everyone that's tried it has to say. https://www.chastityforums.com/search.p ... =the+curve

With a device when you get hard what was normally extending out of your body is restricted. It still wants to extend so it pushes against the tube. Because the tube is attached to the ring around your sack, this is also stretched.

Most guys as time go on experience less problems at night. Its up for debate if your body gets used to them or your mind learns to ignore the. I've been playing with chastity for years and a couple of times a month I will be woke up. When it happens to me now I just accept it as part of the experience.
1 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
lockedhim

Post by lockedhim »

I did not think you can't have an erection at all, just that it'll be limited due to - uh, hydraulic? - limitations. I'll give a smaller cage a try and maybe another base ring design, hoping that one won't pinch skin as much as the H-profile of the cheap CB does.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

The H profile can be solved by filling it in with clear casting resin, available at Hobby Lobby. Be sure the mix is exact or it won't harden right.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
lockedhim

Post by lockedhim »

Yeah, I thought about some DIY stuff as well.
Searched aliexpress: You can also get a stainless steel base ring set (U-ring, bridge, locker pin with spacer and the two solid pins on the side) for under 10 bucks. I think I'll give that a shot :-)
0 x
easy going

Post by easy going »

Locked by LRC wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:09 pm Most guys as time go on experience less problems at night. Its up for debate if your body gets used to them or your mind learns to ignore the.
Yeah get ready for three sleepless nights! After the third night your too tired to care!
0 x
"Do you think I could get out, next week?