New, trying to find right cage

For the gearheads in the audience
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Re: New, trying to find right cage

Post by Schnoff »

@KittensBoyToy How wide is that ring? I am reminded of some posts by thumper, and my own experience with cock rings. A thin ring may hurt, while a “double-wide” is comfortable.

Something to take into consideration. You will spend a lot of time in that ring, and comfort makes it possible to do that.
2 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Michele

Post by Michele »

I agree, sometimes guys do well with double rings with more surface area. Hubby did not find it comfortable. Also oval rings as opposed to round might be more comfortable.
1 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

@Schnoff In my case the ring didn't make a difference to the irritation when sitting down. I get it with the HT clones and the metal cage I am wearing now. It is just a matter of the extra pressure on the bottom of my sac when sitting.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Gargoyle

Post by Gargoyle »

Zeek56 wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:54 pm I have a Holy V3. I am new to all of this, but I get this burning feeling in my scrotum where the ring makes contact. I bought the largest ring according to my measurements and I have used lube, baby oil, and powder nothing seems to help. What's my problem?
I have the same problem. It seems to occur about fifteen minutes after I put it on and then subsided in about thirty minutes. Very uncomfortable time and I usually remove the ring for a bit. Would love to know how to solve this as it’s not a lube problem.
1 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Have you tried stretching your scrotum out a bit and shifting the ring back at the same time or the reverse of sliding the ring forward a bit. i find any discomfort in that area is soon sorted by one of other.
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Zeek56

Post by Zeek56 »

I will try moving the ring forward, back doesn't help. What about an ache or dull pain in the stomach or lower groin area. The discomfort goes away after taking off the device. I am using the largest ring on the CB6000S that comes with the original device.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

i don’t see how any device can cause a stomach ache, sounds to me as if you need to just take your time getting adjusted. You said you had a Holytrainer V3 now you’re talking about a CB6000s, are you swapping them ? If so you’re just confusing the issue. If you’re now on a CB6000 what gap are you running ? perhaps that’s the issue. Just take your time and change ONE thing at a time or you’ll never figure it out.
2 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.