New, trying to find right cage

For the gearheads in the audience
C-Curious

New, trying to find right cage

Post by C-Curious »

Hey, I’m new and have been looking for my first chastity. After taking my measurements tho, I’ve discovered that I’m a little larger than I thought. My concern is about the ring behind the scrotum. On my smallest measurement, I took multiple to make sure, I come to a diameter of 57mm. Does anyone know where I may be able to find cages with rings that large?
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Re: New, trying to find right cage

Post by Schnoff »

Hi! This is limp, I presume? If so, yeah, you're blessed girth-wise. You may be able to wear a smaller ring than you think, as well, depending on how excited you were when you measured this.

As someone who is thicker than average, though not as thick as you, my experience is: This means custom. Custom costs, and adjusting it after the fact costs again.

My recommendation would be to start with a cock ring that stays comfortable even when tight, and may be perfect for helping you size. As it happens, I just got myself one from these guys over here, and I think it's perfect for this use. https://gearessentials.com/products/omega

I can wear their 2" (50mm) comfortably. You may start at 2 1/8" (55mm). If that ever feels loose on you, step down one.

That's the expensive way of finding your size. You can also get a set of sizing rings from Mature Metal, at https://www.maturemetal.com/plastic-sizing-rings/ . Advantage: Considerably more affordable. Disadvantage: Thin. What's comfortable in thicker steel may hurt in plastic.

Maybe split the difference. Start with sizing rings. Once that gives you an idea, try a metal ring, wide, from Gear Essentials. When that confirms you're comfortable, buy a custom cage.

Here's hoping your "socioeconomic ability" matches your girth. Having an above-average-girth dick means more expensive dick toys. That's been my experience, at least.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

I have a Male Chastity Now with a 2” and a 2-1/8” ring... 2-1/2” length, I think. I’ve been considering selling it since I’ve gone to a tighter fit. Would you like to try it? If you like it, you can send me $100; if not, just send it back?
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

C-Curious wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:28 am ... I come to a diameter of 57mm. Does anyone know where I may be able to find cages with rings that large?
Have you tried getting sizing rings from Mature Metal? You might have to contact them and see what their largest sized ring is with the kit. I honestly don't remember. If you truly are that large, you may only find that size in a custom device.

Good luck :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
easy going

Post by easy going »

The cb6k comes with 5 rings the largest being 2 inches. You can buy two additional rings larger but I don't know what size they are,I think the smaller rings increase by 1/4 inch increments
0 x
"Do you think I could get out, next week?
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

Lady M wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:56 am
C-Curious wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:28 am ... I come to a diameter of 57mm. Does anyone know where I may be able to find cages with rings that large?
Have you tried getting sizing rings from Mature Metal? You might have to contact them and see what their largest sized ring is with the kit. I honestly don't remember. If you truly are that large, you may only find that size in a custom device.

Good luck :)
The Mature Metal sizing ring set has 9 rings ranging from 1 1/8″ – 2 1/8″. We bought a set and found them very helpful.
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
Zeek56

Post by Zeek56 »

I have a Holy V3. I am new to all of this, but I get this burning feeling in my scrotum where the ring makes contact. I bought the largest ring according to my measurements and I have used lube, baby oil, and powder nothing seems to help. What's my problem?
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

If you’ve tried lube then my best suggestion would be to ease into it. So wear it until is starts to annoy then take it off for long enough to ensure you feel “normal”, then fit again and wash rinse repeat. i think you’ll find you slowly become more used to it, your scrotum will stretch a little and you’ll wonder what the problem was. i certainly found that when i was starting out.
2 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Zeek56

Post by Zeek56 »

I will give it a try, I love the Holy V3
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I get an irritated feeling from the ring when I am sitting down. Up and moving around I don't get it. 'Monistat Complete Care - Chafing Relief Powder Gel' is the best I have found for relief. I got it at Target.

https://www.target.com/p/monistat-chafi ... 0gel&gclid
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!