His New Cage

For the gearheads in the audience
Kitten
Re: His New Cage

Post by Kitten »

Joroincharge wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:02 pm Fingers crossed..................
Mine too. 🤞
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

Good news! My hubby's HTv3 (small cage, 40mm ring) arrived today. It's purple, as you've probably already noticed. Purple is my signature color (as Julia Roberts said about pink in Steel Magnolias). :lol:
WooHoo!!! I love it.

The small pic on the top of the ring is a customization that I ordered. It's the red heart pic that KBT uses as his avatar. There were 2 surprises when I opened the box. The first was that it was in a brown transparent plastic zippered case with Holy Trainer - Male Chastity Device in gold on the top. The second surprise was that Holy Trainer is on the front of the portion of the cage that the lock runs through.

Now all that's left is to contact the club owner and get the final plans for the "changing of the guard" celebration in motion.
1 x
Kitten
Michele

Post by Michele »

Sounds like things are moving right along! Good luck getting everything going!! :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I was waiting to let kitten announce that HER HTv3 had arrived. It is a thing of beauty :D and I am looking forward to the night she locks it on me! We are both anxious to get me into it but we are sticking to the plan for a 'public' change ceremony.

When she allowed me to handle it, I compared it to the clone I had been wearing. It was actually a pretty faithful reproduction. The only problem I had was in urinating. I would get too far down at the tip and would splash back into the tube. Filing the slot 1/8" longer at the bottom helped but not completely. I am going to extend the slot 3/16" and that should solve the problem. I plan to finish the area with up to 2000 grit wet/dry sandpaper so it will be completely smooth and look as good as it does now.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

It looks like Kitten has made the final decision on when she is changing me to HER HTv3. Anytime there are 5 Fridays in a month the fifth one is designated 'Fetish Friday' at the Friends Club. That is next week and the plans are to make the change on a small stripper pole stage upstairs. That would elevate us about 2 feet above the floor for anyone that wants to watch and, even though you have to pay extra to use the upstairs area, the stage and pole can be seen from most of the main floor.

Her original idea was to put me in the clear HT knock off for beginning of the night and change to new custom purple HT at the club. We talked about it and she agreed that would be simply changing the color of the cage where going from steel to the HT would be more obvious. Her objection to the steel cage is the difficulty she has with the round base ring. That is only a problem getting my balls into it. It comes off fairly easily. Sometimes the first ball removed gets squeezed a little but I can handle that. The worst that happens is I flinch a little bit.

The only specific thing she has told me is that I will be wearing the leather shorts she bought with the removeable front panel. I don't know if it will be a matter of dropping my trousers, open my shirt and pulling it out of the way or if the shorts will be the only thing I will have on. She also hasn't said what she is going to do if any of the women (or men) in attendance want to examine the cage up close. That is all up to her and I won't offer any suggestions unless she asks for my input. It's her show, I'm just the main prop! :)
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Joroincharge

Post by Joroincharge »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:19 pm It looks like Kitten has made the final decision on when she is changing me to HER HTv3. Anytime there are 5 Fridays in a month the fifth one is designated 'Fetish Friday' at the Friends Club. That is next week and the plans are to make the change on a small stripper pole stage upstairs. That would elevate us about 2 feet above the floor for anyone that wants to watch and, even though you have to pay extra to use the upstairs area, the stage and pole can be seen from most of the main floor.

Her original idea was to put me in the clear HT knock off for beginning of the night and change to new custom purple HT at the club. We talked about it and she agreed that would be simply changing the color of the cage where going from steel to the HT would be more obvious. Her objection to the steel cage is the difficulty she has with the round base ring. That is only a problem getting my balls into it. It comes off fairly easily. Sometimes the first ball removed gets squeezed a little but I can handle that. The worst that happens is I flinch a little bit.

The only specific thing she has told me is that I will be wearing the leather shorts she bought with the removeable front panel. I don't know if it will be a matter of dropping my trousers, open my shirt and pulling it out of the way or if the shorts will be the only thing I will have on. She also hasn't said what she is going to do if any of the women (or men) in attendance want to examine the cage up close. That is all up to her and I won't offer any suggestions unless she asks for my input. It's her show, I'm just the main prop! :)
All well planned plainly! :D :D :D

Any women wanting to examine - why not? The more the merrier, surely. :D :twisted: :mrgreen: Some will surely have or be planning locked males of their own........
0 x
Joroincharge

Post by Joroincharge »

Kitten wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:37 am
Joroincharge wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:15 am Only one way to find out. But if the club is mainly just for swingers it may not be quite your thing anyway. Still, who knows and best wishes there!
The owners & the website said there are all types of kinks in the membership. And I was told interested people would be invited. We do want to see the club on a Friday when there are a lot more people. That would give us a better idea of the diversity the owners talked about. The jury is still out on us becoming long-term members or not.
Only one way to find out as I said .....

Interesting to see the F members' reaction on seeing him being locked.....
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Tonight's the night! :D Kitten hasn't said anything about how she plans to proceed. Guess I will find out once I am on the stage and she tells me what to do. :? :o
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

Joroincharge wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:54 pm Interesting to see the F members' reaction on seeing him being locked.....
I've found it interesting that the female club members seem to be the most interested in watching the 'changing of the guard'.

Our son saw KBT lengthing of the slit of the HT yesterday and was curious about it. Hubby told him about being switched from the steel clone to the HT tonight. When questioned further, he showed our son the cage he has on now. That lead to a lot more 'openness' from our son later in the evening about his likes and dislikes. It surprised me just how interested he is in his dad's chastity, especially since he & his brother still act like they were both immaculate conceptions. :lol:
1 x
Kitten
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:03 am Kitten hasn't said anything about how she plans to proceed.
I have the scenario in my mind. Only a few more hours my love!

There will be pictures taken by one of the club owners. Just don't know if any will be postable here.
0 x
Kitten