Compare Jailbird with Contender

For the gearheads in the audience
happilylockedman

Compare Jailbird with Contender

Post by happilylockedman »

I'm considering buying a MCN Contender or a Mature Metal Jailbird, both with a security screw. The Jailbird would be about $100 more than the Contender. They look about the same.

Does anyone have experience with both? I'd appreciate hearing about your experience and opinions.
0 x
KittensBoyToy
Re: Compare Jailbird with Contender

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I don't have any experience with either of them but I will be watching this conversation. We have considered both of them as Kitten's primary cage for me to wear. We have also considered the Amicus from the makers of the Contender and I hope someone chimes in on experiences with that cage.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Michele

Post by Michele »

This is something Cagedmonkey and I have thought about doing... We, obviously, have a Jail Bird. A couple, in fact and we've had other Mature Metal devices but we haven't gotten a MCN device. They do look very similar and I asked MCN some questions about their devices. It's thaw same material and he does custom sizing, etc.

Just from looks the bars appear to be wider apart and slightly different and the extra ring at the back of the tube of the device.

I think in the nearer future I would like to get one and review it on our site.

Maybe someone here has worn both?
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

I have not worn both, but can speak VERY highly of the Contender and of the customer service. I've ordered 3 devices from Mark (I think that's his name?) and each time was a breeze. He's even called me to make sure I meant what I meant when I placed an "odd" order. He didn't want me to spend more than I needed to. I did mean it, but I was glad that he checked.
1 x
ManagedMan

Post by ManagedMan »

The Contender is a much, much lighter device than the Jailbird. I never have any problem with the cage slipping down and it is super comfortable. I got a Jailbird a while back. It was easily three or four times the weight of the Contender at nearly the same length and prone to slipping no matter how tight the A-ring was.

Tullyboy is right. Mark at Male Chastity Now is really awesome to work with. His customer service is both prompt and helpful. Highly recommended!
2 x
Currently wearing: MCN Contender sized short
Also have: HT2 short black, HT2 regular clear, CB-6000, CB-6000s, BirdLock Original