Device Lubricants

For the gearheads in the audience
Kitten
Device Lubricants

Post by Kitten »

I recently tried 5 different products to help ease KBT's ring and cage into place, after trying other methods like the stocking method.

But first, I'd like share how I get KTB into his HT (clone) cage, for other newbies who might be as unsure of how go about this as I was a month ago. Locking my husband into a chastity device was intimidating and downright scary for me as a beginner. Anyway, I begin by putting a little lubricant around the inside of the ring before I begin gently pushing his balls through one at a time, then stuffing his penis through. Once the ring is happily in place I cover the tip of his penis with a little more lubricant to help ease him into the cage. Just before the cage connects with the ring I slide my pinkie finger under the ring where the lock goes (from the top with my fingernail against his penis), then slide the tube over my finger and under the ring, so he doesn't get pinched while I move both pieces into place, then I remove my finger and insert the lock. The last thing I do is insert a Q-Tip into the little opening at the end of the cage and move the tip of his penis ever so gently, until he's positioned just right to be able to use the bathroom without causing a mess inside the cage; this step also removes any excess lubricant. BTW, this is the part he likes. LOL

The products I've tried, along with my observations, are listed below.

#1. Baby Powder.
*Although this helped slide him into the tube it was messy, and after only a few hours locked, I had to remove the cage and send him into the bathroom to clean the cage & wash himself.

#2. Eucerin® Original Healing Lotion.
Fragrance free. For dry, sensitive skin.
*This product is also messy, and left a white filmy residue in the cage.

#3. Astroglide® Ultra Gentle Gel Pure Personal Lubricant.
Hypoallergenic, water-based, no drip, long-lasting.
*This product dried way too quickly, was sticky, and left a film.

#4. Astroglide® Personal Lubricant
(clear liquid)
*This product was also sticky and left a film.

#5. KY® Liquid Personal Lubricant.
*This prioduct went on very smoothly, with no stickiness, film, or residue. I checked him the next morning, and again later in the day, and there was no sign of problems. Last night I needed to remove his cage for a little while so he could dry thoroughly after swimming and there were still no problems.
Looks like this has just become our "go to" product.

Your comments and experience with lubricants are most welcome and will be greatly appreciated. :D
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
wishful4

Re: Device Lubricants

Post by wishful4 »

Aveeno moisturizing lotion with Aloe. Use a little and only where you need it.
1 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

wishful4 wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:20 am Aveeno moisturizing lotion with Aloe.
Thanks for the info. I never would have thought of Aveeno.
0 x
Kitten
happilylockedman

Post by happilylockedman »

I've tried a few lubricants and have settled on "Healing Ointment" from CVS (Light blue tube in the baby care section).
It goes on well, is unscented, and makes things slippery! What more could I ask for?
0 x
gungadn

Post by gungadn »

If I decide I need some lube inside the tube, I use a silicone lube. Only takes a couple of drops and lasts a long time.
If I am getting any redness or irritation from the ring, I use A&D ointment. (basically for diaper rash, but, it works great on any irritations). However, that does have a baby lotion type smell. I may have to try the Healing Ointment from CVS suggested above.
And, I have seen Aveeno recommended by many others. But, everyone is different and what I use works for me, so, I have never tried it. But, that would be another to try to see what works for you.
1 x
GungaDN

This is just my experience, yours can.... and probably will.... vary!

Currently Wearing:Steelheart.
Owns: CB3000, CB6000, Steelheart II, Steelheart, various home-built models.
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

happilylockedman & gungadn,

Thanks for your responses, and for sharing your information. I tried the Eucerin because I have a ton of it that was given to me recently at the Brooks Army Medical Center Burn Clinic after being released from the burn unit at the hospital there, to use on some serious burns I received in early May.

There's also the distinct possibility that I may have used too much of the lotion. I'm used to having to slather it on. LOL
0 x
Kitten
slave d

Post by slave d »

MsM is another that uses Aveeno, twice daily

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

gungadn wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:36 pm If I decide I need some lube inside the tube, I use a silicone lube. Only takes a couple of drops and lasts a long time.
Silicone for me too, keeps it slippery in the CB-3k so I don't have to sit down to pee.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

Baby oil gel for me.
0 x
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

Tullyboy wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:50 am Baby oil gel for me.
Is the gel you use thin, thick, or real thick? What brand is it?
0 x
Kitten