Device Lubricants

For the gearheads in the audience
Tullyboy

Re: Device Lubricants

Post by Tullyboy »

Johnson’s. It’s like a hand gel but thicker. Very slick and lasts a long time. I use it at night... helps reduce the tug.
0 x
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

Thanks Tullyboy. I'll check it out.
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Keep in mind that oils (including baby oil gel, and coconut oil/butter)) will trap germs, skin oils, sweat, etc., because oils do not wash off easily. Using them will require a more thorough washing, especially if you use an enclosed cage (Holy Trainer, CBX, etc).
0 x
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

Tom Allen wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:16 am ..... oils do not wash off easily. Using them will require a more thorough washing, especially if you use an enclosed cage (Holy Trainer, CBX, etc).
Thank you for the information!

I'm fixin' to order the HTv3 for KBT, so I'll definitely need to be able to keep his cage clean. One of the things really I like about the 'KY® Liquid' I'm currently using with his HT knock-off is that it doesn't have any oil in it.
0 x
Kitten
lee_floridaboy

Post by lee_floridaboy »

Hi,

I have found that I prefer to ware a all metal cage with a hinged ring and cylinder lock. The weight of the metal cage makes it drop down when I stand and not get the twins all upset.

As too the subject at hand...I like to use 'Vermont's Original Bag Balm Ointment' it is an old product used by farmers to keep a cows utter smooth and from chaffing. The ointment stays with you all day, especially where the ring sets at the underside of the scrotum. Just adding my 2 cents....Moooo :lol:
2 x
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

@lee_floridaboy

I know about the bag balm and it's a good product ... my mother was born & raised in VT and I've lived up there twice. I might try it too.

The HolyTrainer v3 is on its way from Switzerland. I'll continue to use KY Liquid since it doesn't leave any residue in the tube style cage.

No idea what I'll use on his metal cage yet, his 'test cage' just arrived the day before yesterday and I had a devil of a time getting the ring on him. I do believe the KY Liquid isn't the best option for a metal cage. I have a number of products here that I tried in the tube. I'll start with those.

Thanks for the heads up.
0 x
Kitten
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I use baby oil with my Jailbird. It is so easy to keep clean that the oil aspect is not a problem.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
lee_floridaboy

Post by lee_floridaboy »

I am glade to of help Ms Kitten
0 x
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:21 am I use baby oil with my Jailbird. It is so easy to keep clean that the oil aspect is not a problem.
Does the baby oil help getting the boys into the ring?

When you ordered your JB were you able to give specific instructions for the dimensions on the inside of the cage? The tip portion of this 'test' cage is too large around when he's flacid.
0 x
Kitten
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I get into the base ring and cage without the baby oil. Once in and secured, I apply it to strategic areas to let everything slide into place. I am uncut, so I lube the head so that it slides to the end of the cage and my foreskin does not go with it. I lube the bottom of the ring and then the gap area so that the skin at the base of the cage slides comfortably into the cage. Otherwise it can bunch up down there and pinch.
Last edited by WifeIsVanilla on Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.