Custom devices

For the gearheads in the audience
Weaponx

Custom devices

Post by Weaponx »

Has anyone had a completely custom device designed or made? The reason I ask is that it seems that most devices are just plain too long for me. I recently got a cb6000s and honestly it’s about 1/2 to 3/4 inch too long and it’s the Small. It seems like the only devices that are small enough for me are metal ones that via the design end up causing a health issue after about two weeks of wear. Why aren’t there any plastic versions of a jailbird? My hope is to get my wife to let me order a MM jailbird, because the bars going from the base to the tip of the cock will not cause any pinching. But I got to thinkbig that as far as plastic devices go the cb and the ht are the main ones. But if I’m going to wear something 24/7 for weeks or months, then I want something that fits properly and that I can pee from without making a mess (hence the MM Jailbird). My current metal device is a Chinese device that is okay to wear for a little while but doesn’t have a big enough bottom gap or top gap, plus after a week or so it appears to be maybe 1/4 inch too long as well. I would like to hear from those who have custom devices for ideas.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Re: Custom devices

Post by Locked by LRC »

I'm not sure if you're looking for metal or another material. If it's metal try someone like Mature Metal (there's others so look). My avatar is an example of a full custom device from MM. You will not find it listed on their site.
If your looking for something else try looking at Evotion Wearables. They make 3D printed devices to your specifications. https://www.evotionwearables.com/
1 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

If you plan to wear a device literally 24/7 for weeks or months, without taking it off for any reason, I strongly recommend the MM Jailbird. It is so comfortable and easy to clean that you could literally wear it for the rest of your life once you get the size right. (I bought mine about 4 years ago, had to have a couple of adjustments made and now it is PERFECT!)
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Weaponx

Post by Weaponx »

Wifeisvanilla, how did the process go with MM getting your Jailbird correctly fitted? What issues did you have that needed adjusting and how well did they work with you?
0 x
Weaponx

Post by Weaponx »

Locked by LRC, that emotion site is amazing. Their sizing charts are perfectly detailed to help you get the correct measurements. Thanks
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Weaponx,
My good friends at Mature Metal are absolutely outstanding when it comes to customer service. The most common thing that needs adjusting with a Jail Bird (or any custom device) is the cage length. I think you boys get a little full of yourselves lol

My suggestion to guys when they are measuring for a custom device is to measure 3 times a day over the course of a week. If that's too much, I'd at least suggest 3 different days of the week at least twice a day. I have seen where guys have commonly had to have their cages shortened a half inch or more... It's not cheap!

Another common misstep is the base ring size. Mature Metal sells sizing kits with multiple ring sizes for you to try and wear for a bit to make sure you're getting the right size - BUY THEM!!

I hope that helps a little, but I could talk about sizing for days :) I've helped get many penises put in custom cages. Hehe
2 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Weaponx

Post by Weaponx »

Sizing is key from what I hear and know. I have the below cage and it is a 50mm base ring, which I actually find a bit snug. But I think if I got it any larger I would see too much slippage and sagging with the weight of the device.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01MTNTG ... b_pd_title

I do find that this particular cage which has about a 2 inch cage on it, is a tiny bit too long. After a week or so in the cage I find that I have a little too much wiggle room at the top. I could probably go about 1/5 of an inch shorter and be fine. But that device is designed with the rings around you and not parallel to my tiny shaft. Which is why I have been wanting a Jailbird. I have read that when you measure and say your average is 2 inches long, then you should get a cage that is 1 3/4 inches long. I also figured that adjustments through MM would be pricey. So I want to get it right the first time if I can. But I’m still not convinced that I would be able to wear it long term (months at a time).
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

I know some say to subtract a 1/4" but I lean toward subtracting 1/2" and the more you measure the better, is how I look at it. I haven't had any of the guys I've assisted have to get their devices adjusted, I don't think.

As for wearing it... Why do you think that you wouldn't be able to wear it long term? Pardon me if you already mentioned that and I miss it.

My hubby has been locked everyday in his Jail Bird (sometimes his Revenge) for 5yrs.
1 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I had to have the gap widened from 3/8" to 7/16" becasue of ball burn. I was astounded at the difference 1/16" inch made. It went from from unbearable to perfect.

Then, I had to have the cage shortened, as Lady M mentioned. Mature Metal is wonderful to work with, and their turn around time on adjustments is excellent. As Mistress MM advised, the tip of the penis should touch the end of the cage at least 90% of the time. "Shrinkage" situations would be the 10% exception.

Proper sizing prevents an erection from starting which prevents pulling on the testicles. Oh, and the attempt at erection feels wonderful in spite of the erection not actually happening.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Weaponx

Post by Weaponx »

Lady M, the reason I wonder if I’ll be able to wear it all the time is because the metal device I have I had to take off after a few weeks because it had created a pretty nasty sore at the base of my cock. I have been told that I may need a bigger top gap on the device. See my left nut rides much higher than the right. So while I’m caged the left side is usually pretty constricted. I thought maybe I just needed more of a gap between the cage and the base ring at the bottom, but I don’t know. Someone had suggested that I needed more top gap space. I took a picture of the aftermath of my cock once I was released because I wanted to document it. My wife took pity on me and released me a week before I was due because of my situation. So my fear is that I’ll spend $400 on a Jailbirl only to find out I can only wear it a few weeks at a time.
0 x