HT Fit Problems

For the gearheads in the audience
cb09

HT Fit Problems

Post by cb09 »

Hey,
So I recently purchased my first ever chastity cage, a HTv2.
Being new to it all I just kinda assumed youd "shove it in there" and lock it on, but I have 4 rings to pick.
I can technically get every ring on, but the biggest is 50mm & when I measure I always measure bigger. Strange that they then all fit?

Also, using the stocking method is painful as it grips so tight on all sides, and then just leaves a load of skin poking out of the hole at the end. If I lube it, its better, but still no real choice how it goes in.

Lastly, when I try to get hard, it kinda bulges above the ring, and that feels solid?

Sorry for a post you all probably see too many of, but I'd love to know if it's alright & I just need to stick at it, or if it's wrong for me!

Thanks
0 x
Kitten
Re: HT Fit Problems

Post by Kitten »

cb09 wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:20 pm using the stocking method is painful as it grips so tight on all sides, and then just leaves a lo;ad of skin poking out of the hole at the end. If I lube it, its better, but still no real choice how it goes in.
When my hubby got his first cb3000 clone, for size & testing, he said that he had seen a mention somewhere in the forums about using a knee-high stocking. I assume that's the type of stocking you're referring to.

The first thing you'll want to do is cut the stocking to a length that will be about halfway up the penis. For obvious reasons, you don't want to have the stocking on the penis when you cut it. LOL 😂

When the stocking is put onto the penis, leave a little of the toe past the tip of the penis so that, after the stocking-clad penis is stuffed into the tube, there will be some loose toe fabric to grab ... I use tweezers because the opening at the tip of the tube is so small. Then slowly wiggle the stocking out (don't just pull it out... that will hurt). Now the penis should be all the way to the end without sticking out.

If the penis does stick out a little and/or is not lined up quite right, use a Q-Tip through the hole in the tip of the tube to gently move it around the tip of the penis until you have it manipulated into place (this won't hurt, my hubby makes "happy sounds" when I do this step).
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Getting into the rings isn't that hard, it just takes some getting used to. Push one ball through at a time and the pull the sack as far into the ring as you can. (Kitten puts a little lotion on the ring first.) Fold the penis up and push the head through. Then you can pull the rest of the shaft through by pulling on the head. Lotion definitely helps here. Sounds painful but it's not.

There are a lot of videos out there that show how to put a cage on. Most show the CB-xxxx devices but there are some on devices with solid rings.

You said you have 4 rings. Since the HT normally only comes with one, I assume you have a clone. Start with the largest ring. If you can get more than one finger through the ring with it on, or the ring will turn easily, it is too large. Keep going down a size at a time until you get a snug fit. My first device was a CB3000 clone. Kitten tried the 1 3/4 ring but it was painful and caused my balls to swell after just a couple of hours. She switched me to the 1 7/8 ring and I was good. After wearing it a few days it felt too loose and I was able to go back to the 1 3/4. Don't get discouraged. We tried an HT Standard but it was a little too long. I'm now it a HT Small and it works good for us. (Both HT's are clones) This was a fairly inexpensive way to find what fits best for me to wear 24/7.

The 'lump' behind the ring when you try to get an erection is normal. It is just the blood that can't get into the shaft. After a few weeks you will hardly notice it.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
cb09

Post by cb09 »

Thanks for the advice!
I used the 3rd ring last night but found if I try to get hard I can pull out of it. I’ve now switched to the 2nd smallest & will see how it goes. It did have a painful little seam which I’ve polished off with wet & dry, and it’s very snug.
0 x
Namron

Post by Namron »

The problem with many plastic, and some metal. clones is the quality of the seams and welds. The CB clone I got the years ago, had an I-beam shaped base ring, which hurt like crazy when seated. I filled it with epoxy and smoothed it out, which make it manageable. The clone tube eventually split, so it was on to metal.

I tried hinged rings at first because I was concerned about a solid ring. The hinges pinch and get crud in them, so I went to a solid ring.

I am now wearing one of the A272 ergonomic cages and find its ring to be very comfortable. The tube diameter is fine, but the short version is 1/2" too short and the long version is 1/2" too long. I need a "Goldilocks" model that would be just right.

I also have a MCN Contender, which is custom sized, but the A272 ring is better for long term wear.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I also have a MCN Contender, which is custom sized, but the A272 ring is better for long term wear.
Absolutely, totally agree. The A272 is the best device I've had, and it even surpasses the modified CB3000 that customized for myself.

I also went through several plastic and steel devices, and battled with rings. There is a slightly shorter version, A271, but Mrs Edge prefers the longer style on me.
0 x
wishingandhoping

Post by wishingandhoping »

cb09 wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:20 pm Hey,
So I recently purchased my first ever chastity cage, a HTv2.
Being new to it all I just kinda assumed youd "shove it in there" and lock it on, but I have 4 rings to pick.
I can technically get every ring on, but the biggest is 50mm & when I measure I always measure bigger. Strange that they then all fit?
4 rings? I have bought two models from Holy Trainer and I had to specify my desired ring size so only received one?
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

It’s not a genuine HT that’s why 4 rings
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.