Need help with devices

For the gearheads in the audience
Weaponx

Need help with devices

Post by Weaponx »

I’m fairly new to this Chastity lifestyle, as is my wife. I have bought several cheap devices to find ones that work before I spend the money on a custom device. Right now I’m leaning on getting a Jailbird from Mature Metal. But my problem is that I am unsure of what dimensions to get it in. I have tried a few small metal ones, but they end up irritating me on the left side (my left nut rides higher than the right). So I knew I needed to increase the gap distance. So I bought a cb6000s with the spacers and tried that. But in order to get the gap distance right between the base ring and the device, I had to put the largest spacer on there. This made the tube go so far out that I don’t fit into it. I can’t even get decently into it, I’m only about 1.75 inches soft. So I basically need a very short tube device and a larger gap distance. Is there a cb6000sss? Or something with very short tube/shaft and a decent gap? I want to remain chaste for my wife for as long as she desires, but the longest I was able to wear the metal cage was 3 weeks before I had to take it off because I had pinch wounds and rashes on the left side. Any one got any ideas?
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Re: Need help with devices

Post by Schnoff »

0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Weaponx

Post by Weaponx »

Thanks for that article. I can relate to a lot of it. I’m thinking I’ll just need to get a custom device. Maybe I should design one that fixes the problems I have and sell the design to one of the companies. I can agree that the shorter the tube the easier it is to get out.

https://m.dhgate.com/product/stainless- ... 3881446927

The link above is the device I current use, I love the open end and the ease of hygiene with it. I can pee at a urinal without the fear of spraying all over my dress clothes. But the gap is a little too narrow and I got a wound on the left side right between the base ring and the tube. I wouldn’t mind finding one with a larger gap and a short cage to compensate. That way I stay snugly fit in there, but my balls can rest easy.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

You would find you can adjust the gap by simply bending that device !! i also have the same device but shorter which is available and you could always twist the A ring a bit to create more gap on one side !!
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Email MM and describe your problem to them. As many as he's made He may have seen this before. MM always seems to willing to work with you on special requests.
1 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Weaponx

Post by Weaponx »

Bending the A ring? That is a great idea. Not sure how hard it will be to bend or twist stainless steel but I’ll give that a try. That might also help the device to stay a bit higher on my sack too.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

i’ve done a lot of bending and shaping with s/s devices, i use a good bench vice and a rubber. mallet. The easiest in your case may be to bend the close ring on the cage rather than the A-ring i’m not sure but i have surprised myself at what i can achieve. Also a good pair of long handled pliers can apply a lot of force plus the knock off models tend to me more flexible s/s than the custom units. Just try to not put too much stress into the welds. Another trick is using a big screwdriver or other bar to put through the ring and twist it if you understand what i mean. Good luck.
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Michele

Post by Michele »

Weaponx
Steelworxx make an "anatomical" ring that it bent back on the bottom side - I probably have a pick on my blog. It didn't work for my hubby, caused him pain but it is an option where maybe that would give you slack slightly more room, so to speak.

Of course Mature Metal has oval shaped rings and round. We choose oval because hubby is not perfectly round at his base. The oval fits him better. That's another thing to consider, have the rings you've been trying all been round?

How that helps some!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Weaponx

Post by Weaponx »

The rings I have been using are all round. Although I did recently purchase the device in the link below which has a curved ring. But this actually seemed to reduce the gap even worse and wasn’t comfortable at all. I will have to try an oval ring to see how that works.

https://m.dhgate.com/product/2018-male- ... 3357226182
0 x
Weaponx

Post by Weaponx »

Slave D, what did you mean when you said bend the close ring instead of the A ring? Which part is the close ring? I thought about slightly bending the part that the lock goes into but I didn’t want to break the weld or make the lock unusable. I figured if I could bend that up then it would in turn pull the cage itself away from the A ring. But i wanted to try something less brittle first.
0 x