Ordering A Custom HTv3

For the gearheads in the audience
KittensBoyToy
Ordering A Custom HTv3

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Has anyone ordered an HT with the custom cartridge/message on the top of the ring? How is the quality of this feature? Worth the extra $30?

We are ready to order Kitten's Holy Trainer for me to wear. Kitten wants a version of my avatar on a purple (her favorite color) HTv3.

The confusion is how to order one with this option. From the website:

If you want to insert a custom cartridge, send us an illustration, a text or a picture or a drawing of the layout you want. Before it's manufactured, you will receive by E-mail a preview of your design that you will have to validate.

There doesn't appear to be any way on the custom order form to include an illustration or picture. This is on the order form:

Ask us for a personalized template through this form, we will reply by e-mail as soon as possible to prepare your order.

Do we simply put that we want to add the "custom cartridge" option in the message block and wait for them to contact us with details on how to submit the actual design?

Any other tips on making the purchase process go smoother and quicker?
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Ordering A Custom HTv3

Post by Tom Allen »

Send them a follow up email - or rather, an advance email with your question. It's a small operation, so they'll know what you're talking about.
0 x