The tease cage

For the gearheads in the audience
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: The tease cage

Post by TwistedMister »

slave d wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:20 pm A ruined orgasm is still an orgasm and the only thing “ruined” is there’s no continuation of stimulation during the actual event. Stopping the flow of semen “may” reduce sensation a little but imho doesn’t make anything “ruined” by itself. i very much suspect that the effect of this unit, same as any other, is mainly in the top 6” of the person it’s applied to.
I have some experience with caged, ruined orgasms which I find somewhat unpleasant and undesirable,and it appears to me that this device would be excellent at producing that result. The problem is that the copywriter is incapable of accurately describing what occurs, rather than being a case of false advertising.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

If the cage is tight enough to prevent ejaculation, it may also prevent you from urinating. That is too tight. Might also dangerously stop blood flow.

Unfortunately, due to surgery, I am too familiar with this condition.

WebMD has this on Retrograde Ejaculation

Alternative names: Ejaculation retrograde

Definition: Retrograde ejaculation refers to the entry of semen into the bladder instead of going out through the urethra during ejaculation.

Causes, incidence, and risk factors: Retrograde ejaculation may be caused by prior prostate or urethral surgery, diabetes, some medications, including some drugs used to treat hypertension (high blood pressure) and some mood-altering drugs.

The condition is relatively uncommon and may occur either partially or completely. The presence of semen in the bladder is harmless. It mixes with the urine and leaves the body with normal urination. Men with diabetes and those who have had genitourinary tract surgery are at increased risk of developing the condition.

Symptoms: Little or no semen discharged from the urethra in conjunction with the male sexual climax (during ejaculation) Possible infertility. Cloudy urine after sexual climax
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

jfenoffti wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:25 am Retrograde ejaculation refers to the entry of semen into the bladder instead of going out through the urethra during ejaculation.
Hubby and I think we are dealing with something like this for him. He's on there blood pressure medications and we think it's because of that.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Back to the original post here ...

I am also very interested in this cage. This will actually be the next cage investment that I make, but it’s going to be a while because I want to get it in conjunction with another of their cages, so that the base ring can stay in place, while a more restrictive cage is traded off and on. That thought is hawt to me.

It will probably be a couple of years (unless I win the lottery), as it is definitely not something I’m budgeted for, lol. Definitely top of my wish list, though.
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
Antoine

Post by Antoine »

We are still waiting for the cage, but I am VERY curious about what it does.
We took the tube entrance large ring a little bit bigger, we want to make it tight... but not too tight. We want to have fun, not an injury! Anyway this cage is for teasing purpose, not for full time wear.

We are actually trying to find info about people who actually tried it, real review. This is very hard to find!
0 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

Looking at the tight base I'm reminded of a recent video of some unfortunate who had to get a nut removed with cutting equipment (a steel nut, not one of his own) after getting it jammed on to his penis.

I'll give it a miss.
0 x