Steel vs Tube

For the gearheads in the audience
Kitten
Re: Steel vs Tube

Post by Kitten »

jfenoffti wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:13 am I don't think she'd be able to do it without lacerating me with her fingernails and or crushing a testicle.
Have you considered asking her to try using a Q-Tip to help ease you into the ring? Also, I use the side of my fingers to get him into the ring ... that seems to help a lot.

My biggest problem has been getting the cage into place without pinching him where the cage meets the ring. I just recently discovered that if I put my pinkie finger between his penis & the cage, I can slide it into place easily without him getting pinched.
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
filltee

Post by filltee »

TwistedMister wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:33 pm I have long attempted to persuade folks to not by the cheap counterfeits, for several reasons (not necessarily in order):

A) Poor quality (fit, finish, materials, manufacturing process/defects). A poor quality device can produce a negative experience that can lead a couple to abandon the 'experiment', when the original high-quality device might have produced the opposite result.

B) The original manufacturer expended time, money and effort in designing the device, and acquiring the manufacturing capability to produce it, pirate knock-offs deprive the manufacturer of revenue that would offset these expenses and produce profit; which could lead to the original going out of business and thereby depriving the market of a good product.

C) Providing profit to the counterfeiters in a measure that does not legitimately belong to them encourages them to further piracy that exacerbates the problems in (B).

D) The counterfeiters are thieves, and they should be discouraged, not supported.

As a different view of counterfeiters,
If they produce crap it wont sell
If they produce good stuff it will
If the manufacturers were not over priced all the people that buy counterfeit would buy originals and the couterfeiters would not find it worthwhile to copy.

If you searched anyone's house even the most righteous anti counterfeiter I would not mind betting we will find at least one thing not made with the consent of the original designer.

Think on that before you answer.

The orginal jeans were made by Levi Strauss are there any jeans in your home made by someone else... and why? How many other products fall under the same criteria. COPIES.

We all have somethings that are copies or derived from copies Got any locks with keys, got any toothpaste or lipstick in a tube. COPIES
I wont go on.
0 x
MeanChristine

Post by MeanChristine »

Forgive me I haven't read all the replies and I maybe misunderstanding something. I'm not a master of devices but I know what I like and don't like. I have my husband locked in steelwerks crucible. Isn't that a steel tube design or are you talking about something else. No the closed end isn't super easy to put on him but I've gotten the hang of it. I flop his Lil cock around until it's at the bottom and run the lock down his pee hole and out the bottom then smack him on his ass and send him on his way, it takes less than a minute.
1 x
Joroincharge

Post by Joroincharge »

MeanChristine wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:01 am Forgive me I haven't read all the replies and I maybe misunderstanding something. I'm not a master of devices but I know what I like and don't like. I have my husband locked in steelwerks crucible. Isn't that a steel tube design or are you talking about something else. No the closed end isn't super easy to put on him but I've gotten the hang of it. I flop his Lil cock around until it's at the bottom and run the lock down his pee hole and out the bottom then smack him on his ass and send him on his way, it takes less than a minute.
Does he have a problem peeing while wearing it?
0 x
MeanChristine

Post by MeanChristine »

I'd don't know of I'd say he has urinating problems but he definitely had to change the way he pees. His pee hole is naturally smaller than most. That combined with a now fairly large peicing through his urethra and out his opening causes a diverted stream. The added weight had stretched the peicing hole hole so most likely more pee comes from the peicing then his natural opening. He hasnt be able to pee standing up since the device went on, which we pretty much knew before hand. So when he pees now he has to push his dick down between his legs and hold it there. When he's done he bloats himself dry though the breather holes he drilled. He also likes canned air at home to help keep clean. We're switching to a open ended type tube soon.
1 x