Want to upgrade my device.. ..any suggestions?

For the gearheads in the audience
Minou

Want to upgrade my device.. ..any suggestions?

Post by Minou »

Good evening. :)

Since my current device (this one) Is made out of silicone and has quite rough edges, it gets very uncomfortable to wear, even after a short time. Me and my Master have only started out on this, but I think I'm already in way to deep to get out now (because of the lock :p)

I've been researching the web since the begin of the week, and I have been actively trying to find a new one since yesterday. I searched on amazon, alibaba, etc. but a lot of them are metal cages, which are a little to expensive for us, since we just started, so I want to go with a plastic device.
We already found a favorite, since it seems to be doing so well, the Holy Trainer. I wanted to get a knockoff first, because even if it might be a great device, 165€ is simply too much. I saw a lot of them on amazon, alibaba and ebay, but most of them don't even tell you the size. And I'm a little confused, since some sellers only tell the length of the full tube, but not the total length. (Maybe some of you can help with that, would really appreciate that)
My top candidate right now would be this one here, but I'm not to sure about the size. Some other sellers wrote for the small one, that the length is about 8.5cm, which would fit me perfectly, but the device from the link says it 48mm long.. ..but I guess that's not the total length, but only the length of the "full" tube?

I hope everyone gets what I mean, sorry for any spelling or grammar mistake, I'm not a native speaker

Thanks for every help, I really appreciate it!
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Re: Want to upgrade my device.. ..any suggestions?

Post by Schnoff »

Oh aua, that Peniskaefig looks uncomfortable. I can see that you'd want out of that. You may be able to do a little bit to it with very high-grit sandpaper, but yeah, you're probably limited a bit in what you can do to it to make it more comfortable.

The Holy Trainer is well liked.

@Tom Allen recently linked four metal devices here that are so inexpensive that you could easily try all four for the price of one Holy Trainer. Look for that post by him, it was in @Kitten's device advice thread I think. With a bit of sandpaper on that metal device, you could have a good solution until you're ready to buy something entirely custom.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Minou

Post by Minou »

Schnoff wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:48 pm @Tom Allen recently linked four metal devices here that are so inexpensive that you could easily try all four for the price of one Holy Trainer. Look for that post by him, it was in @Kitten's device advice thread I think. With a bit of sandpaper on that metal device, you could have a good solution until you're ready to buy something entirely custom.
Thanks a ton! I'll look into it. :3
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

It is in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=62893
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Minou

Post by Minou »

@Schnoff sorry to bother you, but I wanted to know if you maybe know if this device is (approx.) equal of size to this picture here. I already asked the seller about this, because I don't want to spend 50€ for the wrong size, but I haven't got an answer yet. (and that was two days ago)

Thanks!
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

@Minou - I'll let someone else answer. While I am trying to be helpful, I don't wear a device. Bear prefers working on obedience, so I only come with permission although I have access. That is and has been a work in progress :).
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Schnoff wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:30 am Bear prefers working on obedience, so I only come with permission although I have access. That is and has been a work in progress :).
We did that for a while. It wasn't as much fun overall.
0 x
Minou

Post by Minou »

Schnoff wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:30 am @Minou - I'll let someone else answer. While I am trying to be helpful, I don't wear a device. Bear prefers working on obedience, so I only come with permission although I have access. That is and has been a work in progress :).
Aw okay, no problem. Thanks for replying though. :D I'm only a little confused why different sellers provide different information of size for the same device.
0 x