Delivery and import taxes

For the gearheads in the audience
KittensBoyToy
Delivery and import taxes

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I know the Holy Trainer has surpassed the BC-xxxx in popularity and we are considering one. I know they are made in Switzerland and appear to be shipped from there. If this is true, is there a VAT or customs charge?

There are a lot of posts about devices purchased from DHGate. Same question about the VAT or customs charges. Also, how is the order to delivery time with them? We are thinking about a couple of cheap SS devices from them to test cage diameter, length and gap before laying out the big $$$ for a better one..
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Re: Delivery and import taxes

Post by Schnoff »

I haven’t paid customs charges for stuff sent from Germany to the US. Most likely because the US customs office can’t be bothered with small potatoes.

There is a steel tariff now, would that apply? Lol.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:37 pm There are a lot of posts about devices purchased from DHGate. Same question about the VAT or customs charges. Also, how is the order to delivery time with them?
In the past 6 months I have purchased 2 devices from DHgate. Both took about 2-3 weeks to arrive and I never was assessed any additional charges.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

If there was VAT or tariff on my HT, it was invisible to me.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.