Getting the Sizing Right

For the gearheads in the audience
Kitten
Re: Getting the Sizing Right

Post by Kitten »

Last night I switched KBT from the 45mm ring that shifted to the smaller 40mm ring. This morning he told me that it was comfortable and didn't shift sideways. WooHoo! Problem solved.
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

Interestingly, I took a warm shower today with my dhgate metal device and simply could NOT get my 40mm device on. I got the 42 mm on without too much effort. However, slipping my penis through is still unpleasant, but when I showered and dried off I was pleasantly suprised with how high and tight the device sat on my genitals. I often have issues with slippage, especially with lotion. So I think I may have solved the problem, that putting it in the shower with lots of immediate drying seems to work for me.
0 x
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

KBT never puts on or takes off his own device(at my request) ; because of this I ask him how he's doing and/or check him throughout the day. The test ring set from MM helped a lot with ring size. However, the cage size is a different story. Since measuring hasn't worked very well for him (anticipation & being touched doncha' know), it's been pretty much trial and error. Although I wasn't thrilled about the cheap knock-offs at first (especially when the first one he bought broke while he was wearing it), I'm thankful for them now because of the $ savings. When the time comes to get the MM JailBird, I'll be a lot more confident.

Does anyone know of a good knock-off to the JailBird?
0 x
Kitten
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Kitten wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:28 pm KBT never puts on or takes off his own device(at my request)
That's hot. I've always thought it super hot if the KH installs and removes the device, never being allowed out unless hands are tied/cuffed, never being allowed to touch himself and completely dependent on the KH for physical stimulation. Unfortunately for me, Mrs. Twisted is too worried about 'hurting' me to do that.
Should be able to find something similar on dhgate.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Kitten wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:28 pm
Sadly, no. While there are a few cage style devices, there really aren't any that looked dece t enough for me to try out.
0 x
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

TwistedMister wrote:
Unfortunately for me, Mrs. Twisted is too worried about 'hurting' me to do that.
I guess KBT must trust me... Have you seen the pic of my fingernails? 💅

Unfortunately, I broke the right pinkie nail a few days before he took the pic. Yepper, they're all mine. 😏

I know I'm still brand new to this lifestyle, but it only took me a couple days to become comfortable with locking/releasing him. Mrs. Twisted is more than welcome to pm me if she wants to talk about this aspect of your chastity.

Also, thanks tons for your response to my search for a JB clone. I'll check it out.
0 x
Kitten
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

Tom Allen wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:43 am
Sadly, no. While there are a few cage style devices, there really aren't any that looked dece t enough for me to try out.
Oh darn!
Oh well, it was worth a shot. Thanks tons for your reply.
0 x
Kitten