Getting the Sizing Right

For the gearheads in the audience
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Getting the Sizing Right

Post by Tom Allen »

Those will *probably* fit. My guess is that there are only a few manufacturers of these Chinese devices, and they are supplying different sellers. The opening on the cage could probably be filed or Dremeled a bit if the post was too snug.

Owning a chastity device is not unlike owning a computer in the 1990s. You had to be a little bit of a gearhead to make things work the way you wanted.

I've looked at that particular device, myself, before going with my current option.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Tom, what do you think of the rings I referenced as opposed to the flat, round rings on the device?
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Some people have reported them as being okay.

You're really going to have to try several before you find something that feels comfortable. And even that may change with the seasons.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I think I will order the device with a 50 mm and order the 45mm oval.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

I've actually ordered the same type of outwardly curved semi-oval rings via DHGate. Fit has been challenging to me. I now have a 40, 42, 46, and 48 mm ring. The equivalent size I was using on my CB-6000S was 48mm, thus, that's what I ordered first.

I know it sounds weird, but it seems like I'm "between" a 40 and 42mm. The 42 mm is the best fit so far, BUT if there's any lube at all, the whole thing can slide off. The 40mm is very difficult for me to put on since it's hard to get the second testicle through (I believe I have fairly big balls, much more modest in shaft size, lol). Anyway, even though I'm quite happy with the cage (design, weight, hygiene benefits), something isn't quite right with the ring size/shape/curvature of the ring for me.

But I would recommend to order a few sized at once. I did it piecemeal, and they're really pretty cheap anyway, but take a LONG time to arrive. Besides, having a few extra sizes may help with some of the modifying that Tom speaks of.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I'm wearing the 1 7/8"/48mm with my cb3000 knock off. The 1 3/4 was too tight and caused problems. The Ebay seller is out of New York so the shipping time isn't too bad.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:21 am
Should I go up or down from what I am comfortable in now?
When I started with the CB3000, I went right to the smallest size, because I could 'escape' from the larger sizes (pull out from the back). Big mistake. It was literal torture by the third day, intense pain, and I had to ask to be unlocked.

After the abrasions healed, we went several sizes larger. Over time, becoming accustomed to wearing the device allowed the ring size to be gradually reduced.

If you are 'comfortable' currently, I would suggest going with that for a while, then going one size smaller...repeat until you get where you want to be.

Some say that if the cage itself is smaller, erections will be inhibited, which may allow for a smaller ring size, but I have no experience with that. The CB3k is the only device I have, and have had for +15 years. I'm a bit 'peculiar' in that I find eroticism in having a cage that allows a partial erection that becomes uncomfortable, even painful, with greater stimulation, especially if it is for a prolonged time. Other folks seem to prefer smaller cages that inhibit erections almost completely.

However, as my CB3k rings have been mended several times (the hinged rings broke after some years of use) with JB Weld, I am considering purchasing some other devices. *My* goal is to find a device from which it is impossible for me to 'escape' or 'cheat' without breaking/cutting the device or lock, which would cause the Mrs. to become aware of the infraction. Some folks find that they can accept that they may need to use a bit of 'willpower', knowing that they *could* cheat if they really wanted to, but I don't like having to 'pretend' that I'm not in control. Your goals/desires may be different.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

This afternoon I moved wrong and broke the ears off the ring on my CB3000 clone. Kitten told me to get the parts box out and was going to get the 2" ring ready while I set up a toy for the grandkids. I was wearing a 1 7/8" ring and since I have been locked up for 4 days I asked her to try the 1 3/4" ring again, hoping I might be able to wear it this time. When she put me in it last Saturday I was in pain and discolored after a couple of hours. It has been about 3 or 4 hours and she hasn't checked me yet but so far no pain. I need to run an errand and we will see how I am doing after that.

Even after only 4 days it felt wrong walking around without being caged! I really hope the smaller ring works for me.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

slave d wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:20 pm Main thing with putting on a solid (unhinged) A-ring is to put the testicals through first (one at a time) with NO lube, then holding them in one hand so they don’t pop back, slide the shaft through with some lube on it to ease it in. If the shaft fits through easily the ring may be too big, it should be difficult but not impossible !!

MsM’s ld
What he said! Clear and concise.
1 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

DeltaGeorge wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:56 pm
Measuring for length, MM says subtract 1/4 inch from your flaccid measurement. Several of us agree we should subtract 1/2 inch.

Cleanliness. I have no experience with anything but stainless steel cages, it takes some effort to keep a good open cage clean, I dread the thought of trying to clean a close fitting plastic tube.
Ditto on both the 'subtract 1/2" ' & trying to keep closed plastic tube clean.
0 x