Polycarboante or Silicone

For the gearheads in the audience
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Polycarboante or Silicone

Post by Tom Allen »

Another thing about the stainless/plastic issue. Most plastic models will break if you wear them a lot. The CB3000/6000 cages will split at the seams, usually when it's under, umm, hydraulic pressure. Then your sensitive skin will get pinched, and it's a mess. I've told people that you shoudl split the seams as soon as you get it, and reglue with somekind of gel superglue.

Also, the little ears on the CB6000 rings often break, just from normal use. It's a design flaw that they should have addressed years ago. But if you wear snug jeans a lot (I do at work), the stress translates to the weak points in the plastic. I've ended up remaking some of the parts out of stainless, but eventually it was easier to buy a few of the Chinese cages and figure out which one worked best.
0 x
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

Hi slave d

Thank you for the additional info.
The CB6000S knockoff we have did make a great starter
May I ask which CB6000s knockoff you have?
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

Tom,
TY TY TY ~~~
This is really important additional information. KBT was about to drive about 50 miles to get a CB3000.
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

That's what this forum is about. There's no Consumer Reports for these things, and people have very different experiences. We try to keep things basic and informative because there aren't many other resources.

Again, spend $10 on a cock ring, wear it a few weeks straight, and see how you do. Go up or down a size if you need to - it won't break the bank. Then go for one of those stainless devices. You could literally buy all 4 for less than the costbof a new HT or CBxxx.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

KITTEN, sorry i have no idea where we got it, was so long ago now, it was called a CB6000S but the price (about US$30 from memory) was such that it obviously wasn't !! It didn't fail us though, is still somewhere in MsM's toy box (that's so big now it encompasses several small bags plus Her "in use" aluminium tool case) so it lasted long enough to do the job. FWIW i found the biggest single issue (once you had figured the A ring size) was gap between the cage and the A-ring, my biggest issue then and now is i can lose a testicle through a very small gap so i need 5mm or less, i ended up using no spacer at all on the CB6000S as the gap was created between the bottom of the cage and the inside of the A-ring (the cage being smaller than the A-ring. Over the years i've used a smaller and smaller A-ring but that may be because i'm older !!

MsM's ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

One more thing on the subject: You can find a stainless steel copy of the Holy Trainer. I would suggest avoiding them for now simply because of the weight. The plastic devices will be about 3 oz, and the stainless A27x devices will be in the 5-6 oz range. The stainless HT, though, is going be be around 12 oz. That's a lot of metal for a novice to be hanging on his junk. They look pretty cool, and the link above has a longer and shorter version. It might be fun to play with, but again, you need to already be accustomed to wearing a device.

I have a cast, stainless steel version of the CB3000 that I bought years ago, called The Fort. They are no longer made, which is probably just as well. Here's a few of my thoughts on it:

https://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/2015/11/15/fortified/

https://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/2015/ ... -the-fort/

https://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/2015/ ... -the-fort/

And somewhere I've got reviews on some of those other devices.
0 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

slave d wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:00 pm ...once you go to stainless steel you'll never go back...
So true! Put my penis in steel or leave it alone!

:lol:
2 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.