Is smaller better?

For the gearheads in the audience
Bird in a Cage

Re: Is smaller better?

Post by Bird in a Cage »

FWIW, I strongly suggest the end look more like Slave D’s, device than the a radial-spoke design. The wider opening allows urination without making a freakin’ mess every time. For me, I can’t aim very well even when everything lines up, so I still sit down. But with a radial design, my pee-stream turns into a lawn sprinkler!
Last edited by Bird in a Cage on Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

I have two custom cages and I prefer the smaller.

1. It fits better under clothes.

2. Because I’m a grower, I prefer to catch the erection while still small.

3. It feels great to be compacted. I love the “full” feeling.

However, the smaller cage causes bruising if my wife gets overly physical and I get overly excited.
1 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

D & c - I know, go figure. I emailed Mature Metal when I had this problem. They told me what needed to be done. I sent the device back to them, had it back in 6 days and voila . . . problem solved.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

Smaller is definitely better for me. My first cage was too long and allowed painful semi-erections, particularly at night.

I'd define myself as either a super-grower (or perhaps, super-shrinker) in that I'm 7.5 inches at full erection but barely an inch when completely flaccid. Because of this, it's better I think to stop an erection before my willy gets any ideas.
0 x
MeanChristine

Post by MeanChristine »

I can't speak for that model. I like the more narrow fitting curved model. A tighter fit and curve will make an erection painful. As for nocturnal emissions (wet dreams) my husband still has them with a limp and locked cock.
1 x
georgie boi

Post by georgie boi »

I have had a collection of chastity devices over time, some plastic and some metal. I quite quickly learned that as a 'grower' (Though don't grow much) the concept of 'room to grow' is totally wrong. A device should be very snug when soft.
A year ago I discovered the Holy Trainer in the V3 version and bought my first device (Original, expensive but soooo worth the difference) which was a 45mm ring and a 'Small' sized tube, which at the time was the smallest. It was the best and most wearable I had ever had.

Then earlier this year they produced a new smaller tube named 'Nano', I purchased one in a special baby pink colour, with the smaller 400mm ring. The Nano tube is a bit smaller than the Small one.

2 weeks ago they announced a new, even smaller, tube very aptly named 'The Nub'. I purchased a transparent one, as the special baby pink was going to take 10 more days and I was so excited and eager. How right I was, it has now arrived and is just perfect. MUCH smaller than the Nano and just so snug. All that can be seen are the balls!

I am now thinking that the 40mm baby pink ring I am using seems to big, possibly due to the different lay of the balls. So now have to decide if to only purchase the smallest 36mm ring or go for a whole The Nub/36mm in baby pink.

It is symptomatic that they have added two smaller cages to their range, as opposed to bring out bigger ones.

I can but utterly recommend The Holy Trainer and for me 'The Nub'
1 x
georgie boi in its new Holy Trainer V3 "The Nub"
georgie boi

Post by georgie boi »

Diaper and chastity wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:11 am @WifesIsVanilla
But I feel the burning below in my scrotum? and yes, there is only a very limited space between the cage and A-ring. However I need to go very small, my member is only around 1 inch flaccid sometimes even less than that, and maybe 4.5-5 inch when exited.
Also I like being "Squished" in the cage, but not the A-ring....

However since these Chinese rip off's are so cheap, I'll try and order one with a 45mm A-ring and see. Eventually I guess I may go with a custom made. But for a start the cheap ones are ok to break oneself in both mentally and psychically.
If you can go for a not-so-cheap device, I can really recommend a Holy Trainer V3 with the new 'The Nub' tube. I have been in it a few days now and have had no issues of comfort at all, and it is seriously small for bois like us - BTW I am in diapers too.
0 x
ChastityNoob

Post by ChastityNoob »

georgie boi wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:22 pm I have had a collection of chastity devices over time, some plastic and some metal. I quite quickly learned that as a 'grower' (Though don't grow much) the concept of 'room to grow' is totally wrong. A device should be very snug when soft.
A year ago I discovered the Holy Trainer in the V3 version and bought my first device (Original, expensive but soooo worth the difference) which was a 45mm ring and a 'Small' sized tube, which at the time was the smallest. It was the best and most wearable I had ever had.

Then earlier this year they produced a new smaller tube named 'Nano', I purchased one in a special baby pink colour, with the smaller 400mm ring. The Nano tube is a bit smaller than the Small one.

2 weeks ago they announced a new, even smaller, tube very aptly named 'The Nub'. I purchased a transparent one, as the special baby pink was going to take 10 more days and I was so excited and eager. How right I was, it has now arrived and is just perfect. MUCH smaller than the Nano and just so snug. All that can be seen are the balls!

I am now thinking that the 40mm baby pink ring I am using seems to big, possibly due to the different lay of the balls. So now have to decide if to only purchase the smallest 36mm ring or go for a whole The Nub/36mm in baby pink.

It is symptomatic that they have added two smaller cages to their range, as opposed to bring out bigger ones.

I can but utterly recommend The Holy Trainer and for me 'The Nub'
I have a somehwhat unrelated question. I’m looking to buy a Holy Trainer but I’m undecided on which size. I‘ve used a 2” custom Jail Bird successfully and a CB6000s that’s a little too long. Just wondering if you have experience with either of those and could help me make some comparisons to the Holy Trainer sizing.
0 x
georgie boi

Post by georgie boi »

I would guess that the 'Small' size is going to be similar to the 2" Jail Bird and the CB6000s, so probably the 'Nano' could be ideal - The 'Nub' is seriously tiny.

Love to help further if I can. You also have to choose the ring diameter. The HT has an anatomical oval shap - way better that round, in my opinion.

georgie boi
0 x
ChastityNoob

Post by ChastityNoob »

So I already know a CB6000s is too long for me, so if the HT small is similar to that I'd definitely go nano.

My 2" JB is a good fit... I'm thinking the nano might be similar to this or a bit shorter which would be ok. I definitely don't want longer.
0 x