Is smaller better?

For the gearheads in the audience
wishful4

Re: Is smaller better?

Post by wishful4 »

The cage length on the A271 from DHGate is 1.75 inch. I fill completely when I am flaccid and it is very comfortable so far. I have been trying it on and off for about 3 weeks and it allows very little erection inside the cage. The pressure is quite frustrating.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
filltee

Post by filltee »

For years I thought small would be no good and wouldn't work for me I havethis year learned differently.
I went from the Fort to HT2 then HT2 metal copy tried a couple of chinese ones and have now until we can get one made settled on the S87 from House of Denial.

Personal experience smaller is better no erections permitted no real room for arousal other than to be made aware that you are aroused generally feels much better. Being in something more snug is I have come to realise a much better feeling than banging about inside the Fort. Being smaller it is less in the way and far less often when I ride my motorcyle which is my only transport.
0 x
CagedKC

Post by CagedKC »

I am locked 24/7 in a Mature Metal Jailbird. I followed Mistress Mature Metals fitting directions to get measurements. It fit perfectly the day it arrived. I find it very comfortable compared to the cheap Chinese one I starred with. I only get ball bag burn in the mornings about an hour after my shower, but it goes away usually by the time I get to work. I put a little Vaseline on my scrotum to help. I only get out when my wife wants penetrated.
0 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"
Freaky_Dude

Post by Freaky_Dude »

My cage was shortened so the tip of my cock touches the front of the cage while soft. It’s now much more comfortable, less noticeable, and more secure (though it needs more security while soft, I think).
-FD
0 x
It's not a kink, it's a loving lifestyle.
MeanChristine

Post by MeanChristine »

This is actually a topic I'm searching for currently. I'm looking for a low profile device to have hubby fitted into. I was into the heavier devices but for many reasons I no long want to deal with these.
0 x
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

MeanChristine wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:37 am This is actually a topic I'm searching for currently. I'm looking for a low profile device to have hubby fitted into. I was into the heavier devices but for many reasons I no long want to deal with these.
The MaleChastityNow devices are very lightweight and extremely easy to maintain. Measure on the short end of flaccid, and 1/8 more narrow. Set it and forget it, if you like. The Contender is amazing and has a PA option.
0 x
MCN Contender
filltee

Post by filltee »

If I were you I'd go for one of the chinese products. they are cheap enough to justify some trial and error considering when you get what suits you can use it, or find a similar western made one, either of which you may then be using for a while.

Which is what we did. I was very pleasently surprised about the increased comfort of going smaller, My Lady has bought one thats even smaller and it has proven so far to be one of if not the most comfortable one I've worn since the cb-2000 first came out.
0 x