Is smaller better?

For the gearheads in the audience
Betterthansmith
Last orgasm: June 1st, 2022
Is smaller better?

Post by Betterthansmith »

I saw this on thumper's blog the other day and have also been looking at some of the reviews..

Previously I had a jailbird - about 1.75 length so 2" with the gap. Thumper (and others) have suggested that going really small actually helps when it comes to nighttime erections and obviously more concealed....

I'm a grower and not a show-er... (but above average (just!) when fully grown!)

What do people think? Is smaller better?

Here's an example: https://www.amazon.com/Happygo-Convenie ... d_cp_121_2
0 x
slave d

Re: Is smaller better?

Post by slave d »

FWIW MsM has purchased several very small devices for me to wear including the one you have linked to and they're great for me BUT i'm not called "little dickie" for nothing and these days can't manage much over 4" erect and i'm tiny when soft. Biggest issue She's had is finding a small enough device that then has a small enough gap and is well enough constructed that the gap doesn't get bigger because of loose connections between the cage and the A-ring. She has finally come up with this one which i have now been in for well over a year now with zero issues. Love the ergonomic A-ring of it too and it's well built and cheap enough to just give a try. Incidentally MsM puts a drop of fine oil on the lock each time i bathe and works the key back and forth a few times and we've never had a lock failure with any of these either. MsM currently has about three small devices all using the same lock so spares are there if needed. This is the one i'm in now:

https://www.dhgate.com/product/super-sm ... 76402.html

MsM's ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Betterthansmith
Last orgasm: June 1st, 2022

Post by Betterthansmith »

Thanks for the reply.... how about hygiene? Is that an issue when its all scrunched up in there? (I'm cut if that helps...)
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

I’m cut too and no there’s zero hygiene issue in the s/s cage. MsM allows the removal of the cage only (A-ring stays in place) about once a month for cleaning of the inside of the cage and a better shave for me (i’m clean shaven from crutch to shoulders.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

It's pretty much a consensus at this point. As long as you are able to keep it clean, in some way or other, yes, smaller is better. Definitely okay to go shorter (you can pretty much squeeze any piece down into an inch or two), pretty okay to go a little narrower but you need to be more careful on that, so that when you do get an erection, blood flow doesn't get constricted.
0 x
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

I believe that smaller is certainly better. I've been wearing a MM Jail Bird with a 1-1/4 inch cage for over four years. Too much is made of fitting cage length. Shorter is definitely better. Just be sure to get the correct diameter.
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Regarding the MMJB and long term wear -- Tame Lion, do you have or have you had, issues with excoriated skin from long term "scrunched" skin? My JB is 1 3/4", perfect to pee and comfortable to wear while working, exercising, etc. But, causes the skin to fold back over itself and become read and tender.
0 x
Diaper and chastity

Post by Diaper and chastity »

I'm happy being in this one.
http://www.toys4naughtyboys.co.uk/arachnophobia

It's very small and with a ball ring of 41mm it's comfortable and easy to put on, but then again, I am very small down there so only the smallest cages fits me.
Definitely zero room to grow. Yet I'm still only starting to live a chaste life so there's some getting used to. Not the cage, that fits nicely, but the ball ring can cause some burning, however I have read that one have to be broken in and getting used to the ring......
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

D & c - The usual suspect for "ball burn" is a too small gap between the base ring and the bottom of the cage.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Diaper and chastity

Post by Diaper and chastity »

@WifesIsVanilla
But I feel the burning below in my scrotum? and yes, there is only a very limited space between the cage and A-ring. However I need to go very small, my member is only around 1 inch flaccid sometimes even less than that, and maybe 4.5-5 inch when exited.
Also I like being "Squished" in the cage, but not the A-ring....

However since these Chinese rip off's are so cheap, I'll try and order one with a 45mm A-ring and see. Eventually I guess I may go with a custom made. But for a start the cheap ones are ok to break oneself in both mentally and psychically.
0 x