Mature Metal punishment pins

For the gearheads in the audience
braddogg4345

Mature Metal punishment pins

Post by braddogg4345 »

I was considering having these pins added to my jailbird and was wondering if anyone has used them? Just curious as to what size and type of pins people use? Are these pins good for long term wear? And whether they are uncomfortable or painful when you are not erect? Any input and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
0 x
Mutt_VB

Re: Mature Metal punishment pins

Post by Mutt_VB »

We have the punishment pins for my jailbird. I have the small blunt the medium blunt and the medium crosshatch. Can I wear them long term. As long as there is no teasing or no erections I can wear the medium with out felling them. The small I an even tolerate some teasing and a partial erection. Well that is all that is possible in my jailbird. The longest I have worn the punishment pin was 1 week. When I was let out there was a nice bruise on the top of my shaft were the pin was in contact with the skin. The mediums I have only ever been able to get a day or 2 and the last time we used the medium crosshatch I ended up with some broken skin and a scab where the broken skin was bleeding.

In short I can use the small pin with no real issues and I have a tight fitting cage. For the medium pins they are what they are called punishment pins and we only use them if I am in some kind of trouble.
0 x
CagedKC

Post by CagedKC »

@braddogg4345 did you end up having the pins added? I thinking of do that as well.
0 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"
Subhub66
Last orgasm: June 16th, 2020

Post by Subhub66 »

My wife has started using the medium spike on me. I am allowed out for work, but have to wear overnight. The medium size is quite painfull when you get a nocturnal erection. I am up to 5 nights so far. Small red marks on my shaft, but nothing serious.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I tried the 'teeth' in the CB-3000, couldn't sleep with them in, even the shortest ones.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Subhub66
Last orgasm: June 16th, 2020

Post by Subhub66 »

Up until last night I really struggled with sleeping. Last night was ok, I fear I am getting used to the spike now. I doubt it can be worn 24/7.
0 x