Non-ball trap cages question(s)

For the gearheads in the audience
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Re: Non-ball trap cages question(s)

Post by Schnoff »

> Thanks for the detailed reply... I like the idea of something like the securocage but my fear is the weight and the strain on the piercing? Is it just me that worries about that one?

Yeah I worry about that too :). I'll have to see how it goes. A piercing that has healed for at least a year can take quite a bit of pull, and still. Same for long-term wear - I don't know yet, with that one, how long it can be worn for.

Steelwerks makes Titanium devices, so the concern about weight is gone. Here's Drew's take on one of those devices: https://thedrewduality.com/2017/06/10/s ... -chastity/

He also has things to say about "investing in chastity", basically boils down to "you get what you pay for; buy the BMW." Wonder how he feels about the recent BMW recall because "issues ignored, cars go up in flames", but I digress :).

When you look at the Steelwerks site, you see a lot of these "covers just the head" ideas: Schandmaske, Crucible, Galea, ThinkTank. https://www.steelwerksextreme.com/male- ... stity-cage

The guy who runs and for all intents and purposes is Steelwerks will do completely custom devices - what you see there on the site is a starting point, not the end. See also Drew's post where you can see different takes on the "Schandmaske".

Expect that to be $$$$, as opposed to Steelworxx, where you don't have to hide the price and it's right there on the site. And you will get a completely different feel for the extra dollars: Countersunk pin, lightweight Titanium, custom look.

As for long-term wear, I expect Steelwerks can be worn pretty much indefinitely because of its light weight; and for Steelworxx, I'll be reporting back in a few months when I have one that fits. :D
Last edited by Schnoff on Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

No, don't try to wear your normal PA jewelry with a cage. You will definitely pinch things. Better to get a dedicated device.
0 x
Betterthansmith
Last orgasm: June 1st, 2022

Post by Betterthansmith »

Hi Schnoff - thanks for the detailed reply!! I hadn't been aware of that drewduality blog before so thanks!

Jon D - thanks for your replies on this and my other post. I guess this cage with a PA isn't going to work? https://www.dhgate.com/product/super-sm ... 76402.html
0 x
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

Nope. Get a cage that has a PA hook built in. If you like that kind of design, go to Male Chastity Now and get a Contender. You'll have it custom-made and in your hands within days.
0 x
Betterthansmith
Last orgasm: June 1st, 2022

Post by Betterthansmith »

Thanks Jon! Do you have a spare $450 I could borrow to get one? ;)
0 x