Custom Chastity device

For the gearheads in the audience
happilylockedman

Custom Chastity device

Post by happilylockedman »

I ordered a custom nylon device from Custom Chastity about a month ago. They have stock sizes and will make custom sizes as well. I ordered a custom cage which includes a free prototype to make sure the measurements I supplied are correct. I've been excited anticipating it. (We all understand the pleasure of anticipation, right? )

Well, it just came. The prototype is not made to the same finishing specs as the actual product and I had to spend a little time sanding it to make it wearable. No big deal.

I'm wearing it now. So far it feels good. I'll keep you all informed.

They have an optional double ring which I got. It's supposed to keep the ring more securely in place. I'm considering having a little ring incorporated onto the double ring as an attachment point for my lovely wife/keyholder to use. Writing that last sentence makes me swell up a little. Good for the testing!
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Re: Custom Chastity device

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

As happy as I am with my Mature Metal Jailbird and Watchful Mistress(and that is VERY happy) I have been been thinking about getting one of Custom Chastity's products just for some additional variety. Consequently, I will be most interested in your observations.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
JubsinChastity
Last orgasm: January 1st, 2030
Orgasms this year: 69
Re: Custom Chastity device

Post by JubsinChastity »

Same here... I've been eyeing the custom chastity devices after a semi failure experience with the holy trainer (closed tube, etc). I will be interested to see what you think of it as I am actually working on designing my own that I might sell later.
0 x