Cheap Chinese devices as sizing tools?

For the gearheads in the audience
Monty Cantsin

Cheap Chinese devices as sizing tools?

Post by Monty Cantsin »

Reposting this as new, in hopes of getting more visibility.

In the past, I purchased both a CB6000 and a Holy Trainer 2, which really weren't functional for me at all. (My tadger tends to turtle easily.) I thought my next step might be to buy a few of these low cost devices on DHGate to see what a more accurate fit is like.

Has anyone purchased these Chinese chastity devices primarily for use as a sizing tool, in preparation for ordering a custom made device? If so, did you feel like that was ultimately a worthwhile strategy?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Cheap Chinese devices as sizing tools?

Post by TwistedMister »

I don't know about as a sizing tool, but I'm thinking about getting some to check out different features. Heck, some of them are less than lunch for two at Burger King.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
slave d

Post by slave d »

We have a custom built device ........ it sits in a drawer and i have been in a cheap Chinese unit for over a year now !! Just make sure it's guarateed stainless steel and you'll be amazed at the quality !!!

MsM's ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

I have (and am in) a MCN custom device. But I have bought more than half a dozen steel Chinese devices over the last year to both try out sizing (tube diameter and length) and to identify desired design features (curvature, rake, cap, base ring shape). In my opinion, it has been a good option for determining what I'm looking for. At an average price of $20 a device, it's hard to go wrong. I just hope my sock drawer is strong enough to take the weight of steel that's been accumulating in it.
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.