How much smaller should I go?

For the gearheads in the audience
attentive_husband

How much smaller should I go?

Post by attentive_husband »

I have a Watchful Mistress and it's been great. However recently I have gotten small enough 2 times that I almost fell out. So the base ring needs to be smaller.

At times I can get 3 fingers under the ring when I'm my most shrunk. I can pretty regularly get 2 fingers under. But there's also times where I don't think I'm particularly aroused where I can barely get 1 finger under. So a good range of sizes.

I've presently got a base ring of 2-1/8" oval. Do I reduce 1/8" or 1/4"?
0 x
Lockedchef
Re: How much smaller should I go?

Post by Lockedchef »

That seems like a big ring. I use a 1 7/8, can get 1 finger up to second knuckle most of the time. If aroused, no fingers.
0 x
cuyahoga
Re: How much smaller should I go?

Post by cuyahoga »

That was my first thought as well ...
Then my second thought was, well, everyone's different, so I have no reason to think that's a huge ring.

When I'm fully engorged, I have a diameter of approximately 1.5 inches (just penis, and I know the base ring is surrounding more than that). A 2 inch ring does not even help me to stay hard as a ring of that type should. A 1.75 inch ring will slightly assist with an erection that's tired, but I can still go soft in it, even slightly aroused. A 1.5 inch ring just simply hurts, and pretty quickly, whether I'm aroused or not.

So for me ... a ring as big as you describe would probably fall off if I got soft.
But for you, could be perfect.
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.