Holy Trainer

For the gearheads in the audience
littleone4u

Holy Trainer

Post by littleone4u »

Just received the Holy Trainer from Switzerland that my wife/Mistress bought me. Texted my Mistress and she had me come home so we could swap out my cage. Just looking at the Holy Trainer I could see that it was compact and not like some of the cages I have tried. Deb took off my generic metal cage (heavy and too much mass), had me wash my balls and cock and when done put the Holy Trainer on. It took her all of a couple minutes to feed my balls through the ring and then slide the tube over my cock and lock me in! Wow! It usually take a good deal of effort to get me caged and that with lube! She put on my Holy Trainer without lube!

Wearing it feels good. Seem to be very secure, no way my balls are going to pop out of this device! It does feel different as it seems to be sitting lower than my other devices, but so far I love it. I will post my thoughts on this cage as I wear it for a few days.

Happily caged and my Mistress is ecstatic that I have one that feels good and is secure!
0 x
littleone4u

Re: Holy Trainer

Post by littleone4u »

First Night With Holy Trainer

Last night was my first night wearing the Holy Trainer. It was great! Had no issues with pinching, abrasions, etc. Was so very comfortable. Oh I knew it was there, but there was no discomfort.

Before bed my Mistress had to see if it was truly secure by teasing me and trying to get me hard. She succeeded and I was not able to get fully hard, but the cage did not come off. My balls were well trapped and while my cock did push the cage down it did not come off. I guess I could have pulled my semi hard dick our of the tube but then I do not think my balls would have been able to get out.

So this device has two thumbs up from me! More later on my journey wearing the new Holy Trainer.
0 x
analcuriousfan

Post by analcuriousfan »

Congratulations on finding the right fit in a chastity device.

I was thinking of getting pink for my one but as my wife is very vanilla, i figured i'd go for clear for now.
0 x
Freaky_Dude

Post by Freaky_Dude »

I've got a Holy Trainer knock-off on the way now to replace the silicone cage we've been using.
Based on Tom Allen's recommendation and your experience, it sounds like this is the way to go.
-FD
0 x
It's not a kink, it's a loving lifestyle.
Paul123

Post by Paul123 »

Are you in the US?
Have you paid any import tarrif/customs fee? Or was it just the price+shipping to the manufacturer?

Thank you!
0 x
Dibbo

Post by Dibbo »

We have the HT2 in pink , does anyone know if the ring is the same on the copies, as I think mine is too big, but they are expensive to buy
0 x
Koala

Post by Koala »

The copies do fit the real cage. Prepare to sand down the seams left from the molding process though. The copies definitely aren't as good of quality. In my experience, they started hazing and look to be developing internal stress fractures after a few months of usage. I think they are a great option to find the right ring size though.
0 x
happilylockedman

Post by happilylockedman »

I was using a HT2 copy for a while. The fit and feel was OK but unless I took it off and washed every 12 hours it got kind of stinky. That really detracted from my experience.

I'm using a Chinese steel cage now and greatly prefer the openness, ease of cleaning, and being able to wear it basically 24/7.

The steel is heavy, though.

I'm very interested in getting a nylon device from Custom Chastity. I'm having the same non-responsiveness experience with them that other men have reported. We'll see how it shakes out.
0 x