Very small balls

For the gearheads in the audience
smallballs

Very small balls

Post by smallballs »

Hi. I'm a 43 year old man who's been using Tostran gel (testosterone 2%) for 1.5 years now. It was a prescribtion from a doctor here in Sweden and something I really needed. They almost never prescribe that here willy nilly.

It's worked wonders for my sex drive but it has made my balls really small. I've met this woman that's really in to chastity for men and I said that I would like to try it.

So are there any chastity devices that could work for me?

Cheers from a dark, cold and snowy Sweden.
0 x
slave d

Re: Very small balls

Post by slave d »

Its simply a matter of the gap being small enough between the A-ring (base) and cage so that your testes cant escape. Mine are quite small and fit through alarmingly small spaces particularly if lubed and warm, so i have "adjusted" the angle of my stainless steel device until the only gap at the bottom is the difference in radius between the A-ring and the cage. i havent measured it but suspect its down to something like 3mm. Initially i was also very "high and tight" (scrotum) which caused some issues but things soon stretched out. i now have a zip tie either side of the built in lock to ensure nothing can flex at all as even tiny movements allowed my left ball in particular to escape. Hope that helps, feel free to pm me if you'd like more info or pics.

MsM's ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
smallballs

Post by smallballs »

Hi, and thanks for your input. It would be even more helpful if I could see some pictures since I'm very new to this and don't really get exactly what you mean?

I could not however find any way to send you a message?
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

i've PM'd you (you may not have enough posts to be able to pm yet) and hopefully if you check up the top of the page you will see "one new message" which should link you to it.

MsM's ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
smallballs

Post by smallballs »

I'm not even allowed to read messages yet. :(

I have been in tweet contact with thumper though - telling him about how I binge read his blog like a netflix show. Perhaps he could authorize me to read my inbox?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

authorize me to read my inbox?
Should be all set now.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

You could always try a device that doesn't depend upon a ball-lock design. Most of those require some sort of a piercing, but not all.
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.