Are these the real deal?

For the gearheads in the audience

Are these the real deal?

Post by newbie »

I just came across an ad on Facebook for CB6000 and CB6000s chastity devices on a website called bdsmchastity.com. Does anyone know if these are real or knockoffs? Or if anyone has any experience with these devices purchased from these people? The come in some colors that I don't see on the CB website.
0 x
Last orgasm: October 20, 2016. Masturbated while locked. :(

Last PIV: been a while

Device used: CB6000s, Holy Trainer V2 (part time) Black Short and Clear Standard.
Currently locked part time in a Clear Holy Trainer V2 Standard, 40mm ring.
Namron

Re: Are these the real deal?

Post by Namron »

With the price beiing less than $100 they are probably Chinese knockoffs.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Are these the real deal?

Post by TwistedMister »

The makers of the genuine article do not provide deep discounts to re-sellers. If you see a device claiming to be a 'CB-xxxx' for a price less than about $150, it is practically guaranteed to be a cheap fake. The fakes are usually poorly made and low quality. Selling a counterfeit product under the name of the genuine article is a crime. Supporting this criminal activity can help to drive the legitimate manufacturers out of business and the quality products can disappear from the market, this is a big loss to both the manufacturer and the consumer.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted