YiFeng, incredible variety, wonder if any good (ZCS020)

For the gearheads in the audience
wifeled

YiFeng, incredible variety, wonder if any good (ZCS020)

Post by wifeled »

At present they have an incredible 128 chastity devices listed on amazon.com and 110 on amazon.co.uk.

They seem to eagerly have copied almost every type of chastity device there is. Some are Birdlock-style, some similar to the Holy Trainer, belts, electric torture style, too, yet other devices I have seen but don't know the names of. It's quite unbelievable. And they are cheap, not sure if they are trash. (*)

I have ordered the aptly named YiFeng Stainless Male Chastity Device Belt Restraint Bondage Fetish Urethral Tube ZCS20. While I'm not going to use the urethral tube, I aim to report back on my experiences with the rest of the device. If anyone's tried this one already, please do let me know your thoughts.

(*) Ah, ok, While I haven't been able to find YiFeng on chastityforums.com I had the good sense to search for Chinese cages on here since and see many of these have been discussed quite a bit and it now looks likely to me that YiFeng is not a single manufacturer but rather a reseller for different Chinese manufacturers. Still, interesting.
0 x
Namron

Re: YiFeng, incredible variety, wonder if any good (ZCS020)

Post by Namron »

I always avoid hinged rings. They pinch top and bottom, and they tend to wobble. Perhaps your experience will be better.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

This reminds me of my A080 device, at least, the way the cuff ring is manufactured. It's pinchy as hell, and mine shipped with a very loose fit between the two sections. It was also pinchy up where the sections met the tab for the cage. Unless you're equipped to modify the hell out of it, this is not a device that will be comfortable for any length of time.
0 x
wifeled

Post by wifeled »

Tom Allen wrote:This reminds me of my A080 device, at least, the way the cuff ring is manufactured. It's pinchy as hell, [...]
Ah, yes, it does look quite similar to the A080. Differences are that mine has a shorter cage, five beads and the urethral tube that you can wee through but as I said, sounding's just a bit too scary for me. In any case I'd be surprised if this wasn't the same manufacturer. Oh, and the front bit is also different, thanks to the urethral tube the hole that I need to pee through is quite tiny and in my case I need to get it aligned without sticking the tube in.
Namron wrote:I always avoid hinged rings. They pinch top and bottom, and they tend to wobble. Perhaps your experience will be better.
It's surely too early to pass judgement, but I'll share my observations so far:

Like with the CB6000s and the HTv2 that I've got before, getting the YiFeng ZSC020 on is a bit of a struggle. I could do with 3-4 hands.

At first I tried to get the ring on without sliding the rubber over the hinge and that did pinch. But once I had studiously and at snail speed moved it into place, that wasn't a problem any longer. For me the ring seems just a little wobbly, if it gets worse and ultimately breaks that's obviously not cool but for the moment it's all good.

Now as I said my ball sack is just ridiculously voluminous and with all that skin it's been a struggle to get the top bit to close without pinching. In fact I pinched it several times in the process. With some help from the wife (not around) that would have been much better though. And with that help it would also have been easier to hold that ring closed tight while pulling the cage over the cock. I spent some time trying to hold the ring closed while pulling the cage over and fully pulling it in with a piece of nylon over my cock but I just couldn't hold everything together. So instead I ended up just forcing it on without the nylon, closing it and then readjusting the skin to the best of my ability.

I'm uncut and I need a bit of protective skin around, otherwise it's just a nightmare for me. That worked reasonably well in that I got enough skin forward but there's still so much at the back! The first ring that's part of the cage (i.e. not the hinged ring) is covered to the left and right and bottom (basically just not where cage and ring meet) by ball skin which will likely become an issue with hygiene and between that ring and the next ring there's a little hill of cock skin. That ball skin covering the first cage ring feels a bit uncomfortable which I think is aggravated by the beads. It's not really bad now but it just feels like it will get sore within a day or so.

Overall, unlike you guys, I really like the hinged ring. With a bit of practice I think I'll be able to get it on pinch-free and it's miles easier and quicker for me than the HT ring where I have to thread one ball through and once that's done the other finds a hiding place somewhere in my groin and it takes me ages to tease it out and guide it through the ring. And that tends to hurt, too. It would be perfect if once I get the hinged ring closed I could lock it shut somehow and then concentrate on the cage.

I was worried about alignment to that small hole at the front but that turned out not to be an issue. It was all wrong when I put it on the first time but second attempt was perfect.
0 x
The Grinder

Post by The Grinder »

These are inexpensive with two day delivery. They sound like a dream come true to someone just starting to learn what works and what doesn't. A year's worth of testing and trials in a month at 20% of the cost. Likely a perfectly acceptable final solution for people who's chastity play is measured in hours or a couple of days at most.

That being said, I can not imagine these working out as a long term device unless you are very lucky and they turn out to be made of high grade materials (no matter what the marketing material says, I found many cheap devices were not made as promised.) Use these to work out what you want and then pay the price to get exactly what you need custom made to fit, being confident you know what you are ordering is going to work.
0 x
wifeled

Post by wifeled »

The Grinder wrote:I can not imagine these working out as a long term device unless you are very lucky
I actually could imagine them doing just that for someone whose build is more average (in a good sense). For me the issue remains my massive balls/ballsack and I'd like a larger ring and more space between the ring and the cage.

But having said that, I've now worn this cage for four days in a row (without the urethral thing, of course). I've never managed more than two with the HT after which I had such a pain and soreness from its cage that I had to take it off temporarily. And even before that the stench used to become quite terrible. Cleaning this one is much easier for me and even when I didn't manage to take a shower one of those days it has not developed the awful stench I kept getting with the HT.

Don't get me wrong, this one's not perfect for me, it does cause some soreness because the ring's a bit too small and the gap between cage and ring, too, but it might do for a while. I think I'll get my money's worth from it before presumably going custom metal. Or purchasing the ghost with its largest ring and gap, benefit being I don't need to worry about metal while going through airports.
0 x
Shorty

Post by Shorty »

I purchased one of these https://www.amazon.com/YiFeng-Stainless ... stity&th=1 from a different source for $18. The integral lock was a bit tight but is looser now that I've removed it several times. The lock was also a bit sharp on the edges and corners but a bit of fine sandpaper smoothed it out.

So far I've had it on for 4 days and it is surprisingly comfortable when compared to my very comfortable JB. It is a little tight in circumference when putting it on but not uncomfortably so.The length has proved to be just right for me too. They also sell a longer version of the same thing. This has been a good buy of an inexpensive devise so far. Longer term wear will tell the full story.
0 x
Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.
– Philippians 2:3-4 (NIV)
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

I bought this; https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M1 ... UTF8&psc=1

It actually seems well made and the lock works fine and isn't too messy to deal wit (although I wish they could have gone with a more traditional locking style, then you could swap out base rings). I have a few problems though; first off, the smallest ring is still too big (actually, I'm not sure if it IS the smallest ring, even though I chose that, as the one I got is definitely larger than my 1.5" c-ring). But the bigger problem is the weight; it's heavy. Like, just standing there causes the cage to slide forward till it basically hangs on my sack, with the head of my tool maybe just kinda stuck in there. Some of this is due to the base ring issue I'm sure, but I think that this belt requires either some sort of strap to lift it up, or you get the version with the urethra tube to hold it in place. For my part, I have a PA, so I actually unscrewed the ball on the end of it, pushed the end of the barbell through the front hole, and screwed the ball back on to try and hold it. Too much pinching, doesn't work. I've wondered before about finding some sort of soft leather strap I could wear to hold a ball-capture device in place, as the pain from too much friction, and pulling when aroused, is why I fear these kinds of devices. Anyway, definitely seems needed for this guy, but again, quality seems fine from what little time I've tried to spend wearing it. Maybe if you have really tight, and inelastic, under garments?

Edit; also, the front piece seems quite large, to me. Maybe that says more about me than the cage, but when I'm flaccid, it's cavernous. Yet it's length is short enough that the sensitive bits easily stick out when erect. Seems backwards to me, and also at least partially why it's so heavy. Although the large front piece does help make sure the gap is too small for the boys to pull through.
0 x
Monty Cantsin

Post by Monty Cantsin »

The Grinder wrote:These are inexpensive with two day delivery. They sound like a dream come true to someone just starting to learn what works and what doesn't. A year's worth of testing and trials in a month at 20% of the cost…
I’ve been wondering about something like this for a while now.

I’ve purchased both a CB6000 and a Holy Trainer 2, which really weren't functional for me at all. (My tadger tends to turtle easily.) I thought my next step might be to buy a few of these low cost devices, to see what a more accurate fit is like.

Has anyone purchased a few Chinese chastity devices for use as a sizing tool, in preparation for ordering a custom made device? If so, did you feel like that was a successful strategy?
0 x