Effects of wearing a chastity belt

For the gearheads in the audience
curious_college

Effects of wearing a chastity belt

Post by curious_college »

I’ve heard that wearing a chastity belt can have a negative effect on your body. For instance, I’ve heard that being locked up can make your penis smaller, making it more difficult to come, etc. Is there any risk to this stuff? My GF wants to start being more serious with this so I want to know the facts.
0 x
Namron

Re: Effects of wearing a chastity belt

Post by Namron »

From my experience, there is no truth to this. Sure, there are risks related to hygiene, but those are easily handled with regular cleaning. You might get some chaffing if you have a poor fitting device, so get a custom device or spend some recovery time out of the cage. But, there are no permanent physical effects from chastity.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Namron wrote:From my experience, there is no truth to this. Sure, there are risks related to hygiene, but those are easily handled with regular cleaning. You might get some chaffing if you have a poor fitting device, so get a custom device or spend some recovery time out of the cage. But, there are no permanent physical effects from chastity.
Yup :)

Exactly!

My hubby has been locked for 3 years this month and there is absolutely no loss in penis size and with a custom device he wears it everyday without any issues.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
RBC

Post by RBC »

I've heard that apparently your penis can get smaller when wearing one for an extended period, but your penis will return to it's normal size when released for some time. So, nothing to worry about ;-)
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

In the last 15 or so years that I've been involved with this, I have yet to come across any *confirmed* reports that the devices will cause you any harm, unless you're obviously doing something wrong. Remember, if it's painful, then you need to figure out why.

Your penis is not a muscle, it's all sorts of other tissue, and disuse will not make it atrophy. Anyone writing about this is most likely fantasizing (some guys have small penis kinks). I've been locked up for literally months at a time with no apparent change in size or hardness.
0 x
The Grinder

Post by The Grinder »

Xpost - sorry
0 x
Moogie2

Post by Moogie2 »

Lady M wrote:
Namron wrote:From my experience, there is no truth to this. Sure, there are risks related to hygiene, but those are easily handled with regular cleaning. You might get some chaffing if you have a poor fitting device, so get a custom device or spend some recovery time out of the cage. But, there are no permanent physical effects from chastity.

Exactly!

My hubby has been locked for 3 years this month and there is absolutely no loss in penis size and with a custom device he wears it everyday without any issues.
3 years? I wonder what that does to a man. Seems kind of cruel. But it does excite me.
0 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

Moogie2 wrote:
Lady M wrote:

Exactly!

3 years? I wonder what that does to a man. Seems kind of cruel. But it does excite me.

You need to read their blog... he gets plenty of attention, he just doesn't get to orgasm. Isn't that the general goal with chastity? With the (formal) exchange of control comes more intimacy but also the lack of orgasm. Ying and Yang in constant conflict. Convert that to Cage and Key or Intimacy and Orgasm. I think Caged Monkey is a pretty happy camper, all things considered.
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
Michele

Post by Michele »

Bird in a Cage wrote: I think Caged Monkey is a pretty happy camper, all things considered.
He certainly is! Though you could always just ask him :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
RBC

Post by RBC »

Tom Allen wrote:In the last 15 or so years that I've been involved with this, I have yet to come across any *confirmed* reports that the devices will cause you any harm, unless you're obviously doing something wrong. Remember, if it's painful, then you need to figure out why.
That's always good to hear. Although in my experience it can get a little uncomfortable at night.
Tom Allen wrote: Your penis is not a muscle, it's all sorts of other tissue, and disuse will not make it atrophy. Anyone writing about this is most likely fantasizing (some guys have small penis kinks). I've been locked up for literally months at a time with no apparent change in size or hardness.
I thought it might have a different effect on growers and showers. Honestly, I don't mind either way and since you have way more experienced I am inclined to believe you :-D
0 x