Jail Bird vs Queens Keep?

For the gearheads in the audience
ChastityNoob

Jail Bird vs Queens Keep?

Post by ChastityNoob »

I'm about to take the plunge and upgrade from a CB6000s to a custom steel device... I've got all my measurements down and was planning on ordering a Jail Bird, but then I started looking at the Queens Keep too. They look very similar... The only visible difference in the pics is the flat ring at the base of the cage vs a round ring. I'm still leaning towards the JB for cost, but I'm wondering if the QK offers some other advantage that I'm not seeing. Anyone have any insight on the differences?
0 x
mellyshubby

Re: Jail Bird vs Queens Keep?

Post by mellyshubby »

I have both. Most often my wife prefers me in the Jail Bird. I kind of like the Queens Keep better myself, but have to admit that the Jail Bird is easier to stay clean in. There is no wrong choice here.

Good luck.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
ChastityNoob

Post by ChastityNoob »

mellyshubby wrote:There is no wrong choice here.
I figured as much. Got impatient yesterday and bit the bullet on a Jail Bird which is what I was looking at all along. Easier to keep clean is a big plus for me. Thanks for the reply!
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I have a Jailbird and a Watchful Mistress. There is a definite difference in how they feel, and I do like having the variety However, if I could only have one, there is no question but that it would be the Jailbird. It is so easy to keep clean. The WM is not too, too difficult, but there is no comparison. Truly, once you get the JB measurements right, there will be no real need to ever remove it. :-)
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
ChastityNoob

Post by ChastityNoob »

WifeIsVanilla wrote:Truly, once you get the JB measurements right, there will be no real need to ever remove it. :-)
Well that's both exciting and scary :)
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

I would agree with most of the comments. I, too, have worn both and currently wear the JailBird. Once you get the sizing right, either would be just fine. On the QK, try as I might with the foam swab, I never could completely clean under the flatbar. I really like my JB, but it could very well be because I got the measurements right. If I had done so on the two QKs, I probably would have been just as happy with it.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

We struggled with the same question, initially KH wanted the QK as a "winter" cage and the JB for summer, but we settled for the JB, which is easy to keep clean even over long periods of time. I love my JB, and have started feeling "naked" without it...
0 x
ChastityNoob

Post by ChastityNoob »

Well today is four weeks since I placed my Jail Bird order. That means I'm at least at the halfway point!

Not sure which will be worse... Waiting for the device or waiting for an orgasm after I get it :o
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Hopefully you are a little bit more than halfway. My wait was a killer too but trust me, it's gonna be worth it.
What will be worse. . . "waiting for an orgasm after I get it"
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
XKB8R

Post by XKB8R »

I didn't keep track of the exact dates, but my Queen's Keep arrived last week, just about 6 weeks after we ordered it.
0 x
MM Queen's Keep