XS cage - how small could you go?

For the gearheads in the audience
Look02

XS cage - how small could you go?

Post by Look02 »

After some time out, I'm back in my Looker02 and my wife likes it.
"Aplhagirls" tumblr (https://youralphagirl.tumblr.com => contains explicit pics!) got me thinking:
How small could you possibly go?

I've been starting with 60mm total length (too large), reducing to 48mm length last summer for better fit (quite o.k.). I'm thinking about getting another cage with the smallest length usable for long time wear and maybe also reducing the diameter a little bit (as this is still too "comfortable").

I'm thinking about the Looker 01 this time, as making the Looker 02 any smaller would make it difficult to wash and desinfect the inside of the cage and the more open design of the Looker 01 seems to be better. Maybe like this one (please don't follow the link, if you don't want to see explicit pics): http://cagedjock.tumblr.com/post/141056 ... ring-is-so

Anything else to consider when going XS?
0 x
Happily locked by my wife in a Looker 02 with just 48mm total length => it still went in like "nothing" :)
wishful4

Re: XS cage - how small could you go?

Post by wishful4 »

I'd like to try a MM Jailbird that is 1 3/4 in length and 1 1/8 in diameter. That's an eighth inch smaller in both measurements than I have now.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

wishful4 wrote:I'd like to try a MM Jailbird that is 1 3/4 in length and 1 1/8 in diameter.
You buy one more and I believe William will offer you stock options! :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

wishful4 wrote:I'd like to try a MM Jailbird that is 1 3/4 in length and 1 1/8 in diameter.
You buy one more and I believe William will be offering you stock options :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

locked4her55 wrote:You buy one more and I believe William will be offering you stock options :lol:
Lol!! Think our next one will probably be a non-metal custom chastity ghost or similar so I can be kept locked when we cruise and the like where the old style metal detectors are used. My spouse says I get too flirty with some of the women at the bars on the ship. Who knows???
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
durox

Post by durox »

For me personally there definitely is a 'too small'. I reduced my Steelheart cage length too much, now it is impractical with the foreskin and cleaning and the PA bat is impossible to wear.
My reasoning war that given I have a smallish penis (grower style, a little at least) so an small cage would fit and reduce the bulkiness of the device. All holds true but with some negative consequences.
Proceede with caution when reducing cage length.
0 x
Look02

Post by Look02 »

That's what I'm concerned about. I'm a grower and my little one can get quite small indeed. But it's not only the size, it's also the form I'm thinking about. Most cages (at least the Looker02 and the Steelheart) have a fixed diameter. But my little one is thicker at the root and a lot less thicker at the tip when flaccid.

Right now the A-ring is perfect, the cage diameter at the root fits me well, but at the tip there's a lot of space most of the time (probably 5-8mm). So my dilemma is: I can't just get a cage with a smaller diameter as the root of my little one could get problems there. Getting a smaller cage would compress the tip somewhat and could reduce the bulkiness of the device, but I don't know if constantly compressing the skin would be a problem.

Cleaning is not very easy to accomplish in a closed cage like the steelheart and my Looker 02 with it's cap would be quite similar to this, because the bars would get really short (or even no bars at all). So I may need an open cage like the Looker 01. BUT I'm afraid I might be touching the tip of my little one where the nice areas are and might even get off this way (not possible in my Looker 02).

So which way to choose?
A) Making the cage of the Looker 02 even shorter thus compressing my little one, so it will fill the diameter of the cage even when being flaccid?

B) Choosing a smaller diameter (35mm instead of 38mm) and accepting that the base of the penis will have difficulties to get through the B-ring at the cage?

C) Getting a different cage with a smaller cap and making the bars in a way reducing the diameter from base to tip? (something like the front part of the metal Bon4 cage (https://www.barotique.nl/wp-content/upl ... 5111-1.jpg)

Wearing my cage right now feels good, but there's still room to grow for my little one. I'd like to get a cage that won't leave any space for that and "grabs" tight instantly if there's even a small hint of growth at all (right now it "grabs" nicely at the base where the diameter of the B-ring is always tight against the skin, but at the tip there's too much space).
0 x
Happily locked by my wife in a Looker 02 with just 48mm total length => it still went in like "nothing" :)
slave d

Post by slave d »

FWIW MsM just purchased the smallest of these cages http://www.dhgate.com/product/new-arriv ... 26152.html Total length is 43mm, She got 40mm A ring. The moment it arrived She smiled and said "now this is a more realistic size for My little dickie" and had me out of my Contender and locked in this in seconds, no time to even think about an erection. Is it short ? hell yes BUT for me, and i love small cock humiliation it's fantastic, and at that price you really can't go wrong !! It's pretty well built, nothing like Contender quality but solid enough and the only looseness is in the lock but the small gap means it doesn't move at all. If you want to try something really short MsM would certainly recommend this one !!

MsM's ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
LockedTexan

Post by LockedTexan »

D, I'm currently wearing that one with the 52mm length. (One extra ring in the cage) and I put it in a vise and squeezed the cage so the rings are almost touching, and also closed up that big gap in the front as there was a lot of skin escaping (even though I'm cut) there making it quite uncomfortable. Since those simple mods it's been very easy to wear with the only issue being that cage diameter that's a bit too large. I'm in the 45mm A ring. For the money, it's the best "cheap" device I have come across. I did experience some bruising of the glans after some hardcore teasing but it's all but gone, and the wife is ready to resume play ;)
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Lockedtexan. Funnily enough i've just an issue with that big front gap. Was having a wash up and as soon as i was soaped and slippery my whole knob (i'm cut) squeezed itself through !!!! So i'm in another small device until i can try your trick of squeezing the front gap closer, any tricks ??? Thanks.

MsM's ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.