MCN Mouse Trap vs Glans Armor

For the gearheads in the audience
Jon Descer

MCN Mouse Trap vs Glans Armor

Post by Jon Descer »

Hello. With the search function still hijacked, I can't search for a similar topic, so I hope no one minds if I make me a new one. I've been interested in chastity a long time, but the common capture devices just don't seem right for me, at least not for long term. If I've got the parlance right, I'm very "high and tight". And so far, experimenting with rings has revealed some real discomfort if my testicles feel pinched or around the base. I also worry about hygiene and mobility. So, I was looking around for PA devices and found these two (I'll post links below) on MaleChastityNow. I was interested in any feedback on them or an educated opinion on which might be superior. I worry that the Mouse Trap might be hard to keep clean (again, it just worries me), but I also feel like the Glans Armor might pull too hard on my piercing or, while secure, not exactly keep me from the finish line. I also am leaning slightly towards the Glans Armor, because I am interested in possibly using it AND the Kali's Teeth Bracelet below it for when I want some serious control; I'd likely squirrel away the key to the former for long periods but keep the latter one around to experiment (sadly, no one currently in my life to help hold the keys). The reviews on the site are all glowing, which is a good sign, but I'd like to see some negatives too, so I know what could happen. So, anyone here have experiences with either of these? Thanks for any help you can give.

http://malechastitynow.com/index.php?ro ... duct_id=60
http://malechastitynow.com/index.php?ro ... duct_id=87

P.S. Google has failed in giving me any photographs of these being worn. I know they can't be on this site, but if anyone could direct me somewhere so I could really get an idea of how these would look and fit, I'd appreciate that too.
0 x
caged_tx

Re: MCN Mouse Trap vs Glans Armor

Post by caged_tx »

Sorry I don't have any advice to give - I've actually wondered the same thing. Both of those are on my list of devices to consider but I have some similar concerns about them. The glans armor looks pretty minimalistic (a plus for me) but I worry about how all the weight rests on the piercing. With the mouse trap, I think I'd want something with a bit more "coverage" of the head, plus a tube like that may be harder to clean like you mentioned. Hopefully someone with experience with either device can chime in?
0 x
mcn

Post by mcn »

The Glans Armor is much lighter in weight than the MouseTrap. As such, it places less strain on the piercing. Regarding cleaning of the MouseTrap, it's not difficult since the tube isn't attached to a base ring...you can slip a soapy finger between the penis and tube in order to wash yourself.

I don't have any images of the Glans Armor and Kali's Teeth Bracelet worn together, but do have one of a MouseTrap and Kali's Teeth Bracelet being worn simultaneously...being able to wear these two together would be dependent upon your flaccid penis length, MouseTrap tube length, and the amount of space available for attaching the KTB. You'd likely want to purchase the shortest length MouseTrap tube you could get if opting for this setup.

I've posted a photo of the KTB + MT combination over the in the members area, as per the forum rules not allowing explicit pictures in post. Here's a link to the photo...

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=62175
0 x
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

I see your trick Mark, trying to make both of them look good so I have no choice but to buy them both and see for myself. Haha, thanks for the info. I absolutely can't wear the teeth and the Mousetrap; actually, I'm now not entirely sure I can wear the teeth and the Glans Armor. Not a lot to work with flaccid, sadly. It will be a while before my PA is expanded enough to fit either so I'll see if I can find anyone with other info. I do have one question though; the more I think about it, the more I'm curious how the Mousetrap even prevents masturbation. With 80% of the glans exposed, it seems like a little lube would be all you need to work it pretty much like normal. I realize both devices are far from being 100% secure, but it seems, especially from that photo, like it'd be pretty easy. In fact, it almost looks like you could have intercourse with it on, if you use a condom to keep the pin from scratching. Is it simply because you make it on the tight side and it squeezes any erection back down?
0 x
mcn

Post by mcn »

The trick is to get a tube i.d. so it creates enough discomfort when aroused (due to the compression) that you'll want to lose your erection. The fine line is knowing what size will fit just right, yet not become excruciating when aroused....unless you're into that sort of thing! Since pain threshold is such an individual thing there no possibility for a one-size-fits-all (or even most)...
0 x
caged_tx

Post by caged_tx »

Thanks for the feedback about both devices. I was wondering if it was possible to get a snug enough fit with the glans armor to take some stress off of the piercing? Perhaps having an i.d. of flaccid size + enough skin contact could help support the device?
0 x
Antelope113

Post by Antelope113 »

I have the mousetrap. My tube fits snug enough that their is little pressure on the PA, for long periods of wear it could be hard to keep things cleaned. I work in a machine shop so I added a few slots around the outside to help with cleaning.
0 x
Minas_Bitch

Post by Minas_Bitch »

Now if they added the glans armor onto the mousetrap that would be pretty cool. I debated on the mousetrap but wanted head protection.
0 x