Penis sleeves

For the gearheads in the audience
Post Reply
Peto
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:58 pm

Penis sleeves

Post by Peto »

Hello guys,

my girlfriend keeps me denied most of the time, usually in chastity. The problem is she enjoys sex with me almost as much as she enjoys keeping me denied. Sometimes we have sex but I can only last a few minutes before I feel the need to cum (it's definitely not easy to have sex when you've been denied for a month). Although I eat her pussy on a daily basis, she still misses the joys of real sex with me.

So, what I am looking for is some device that will allow me to fuck my girlfriend for a decent amount of time without cumming: I am sure strap-ons will make the act feel quite fake, so I was wondering if there are any of those penis sleeves/extenders that will prevent me from feeling pleasure while fucking my gf.

I found this: http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/p ... 82107.aspx

Have you guys ever tried something like this? Can I rely on such a device to give my girlfriend the sexual satisfaction she wants without having mine?
0 x

User avatar
McAndrew
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:57 pm

Re: Penis sleeves

Post by McAndrew »

Yes that works, but you want to find one made from really stretchy transparent silicon, just like a very thick condom.
You roll it on with no lube inside and it sticks firmly to your penis, with no chance of it rubbing.
It's an interesting sensation. I can feel absolutely nothing, while my wife enjoys multiple orgasms.

The fiddling around to get it on can mean that it takes a while to get really solidly erect, but once there it seems to enhance and hold my erection rock hard.
0 x

Peto
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:58 pm

Re: Penis sleeves

Post by Peto »

McAndrew wrote:Yes that works, but you want to find one made from really stretchy transparent silicon, just like a very thick condom.
You roll it on with no lube inside and it sticks firmly to your penis, with no chance of it rubbing.
It's an interesting sensation. I can feel absolutely nothing, while my wife enjoys multiple orgasms.

The fiddling around to get it on can mean that it takes a while to get really solidly erect, but once there it seems to enhance and hold my erection rock hard.
Thank you for the help: do you think that's the only one that works for this purpose or will every penis sleeve make the trick? Cause I saw this one has some size problems. Can you show me what you have?
0 x

User avatar
McAndrew
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:57 pm

Re: Penis sleeves

Post by McAndrew »

Peto wrote: Thank you for the help: do you think that's the only one that works for this purpose or will every penis sleeve make the trick? Cause I saw this one has some size problems. Can you show me what you have?
Actually these things tend not to be very durable, so we tend to just use cheap ones, like the first item on this page:
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/mal ... xtensions/

Also it is a matter of what size, fit and shape that you are after. My wife is not keen of scary girth, but occasionally likes extra length, for some positions.
Whatever, the trick is always no lube on the inside.
When you find one that's just right, you can try as hard as you like, but you won't cum.
0 x

Peto
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:58 pm

Re: Penis sleeves

Post by Peto »

McAndrew wrote:
Peto wrote: Thank you for the help: do you think that's the only one that works for this purpose or will every penis sleeve make the trick? Cause I saw this one has some size problems. Can you show me what you have?
Actually these things tend not to be very durable, so we tend to just use cheap ones, like the first item on this page:
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/mal ... xtensions/

Also it is a matter of what size, fit and shape that you are after. My wife is not keen of scary girth, but occasionally likes extra length, for some positions.
Whatever, the trick is always no lube on the inside.
When you find one that's just right, you can try as hard as you like, but you won't cum.
Thank you very much McAndrew, your help is really valuable.
0 x

User avatar
sirmebane
Posts: 468
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:48 pm

Re: Penis sleeves

Post by sirmebane »

Haven't tried it but would double or triple condom work to the same effect?

Usually one is enough to lessen the sensation somewhat, two would be quite a barrier and three would be a lot of layers between the two of you.

Inexpensive and might be worth a try.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123

Antelope113
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:20 am
Location: Delta, Pa

Re: Penis sleeves

Post by Antelope113 »

I have heard some guys place a strapon above their cage to be aloud to have sex and still be cagged.
0 x

User avatar
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Posts: 4251
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Southern New England, USA
Last orgasm: March 18th, 2018
Contact:

Re: Penis sleeves

Post by Tom Allen »

I would recommend the style with a loop that fits over your testicles; it will stay on better.

This is a really good one that we bought some years ago and is still going.
https://www.stockroom.com/ride-on-penis-extender.html
0 x

Post Reply