Cracked CB6000s Tube!!

For the gearheads in the audience
Gibson1506

Cracked CB6000s Tube!!

Post by Gibson1506 »

Well it happened yesterday.. My tube portion on my CB6000s broke. Now I have to say that it is the Chinese Knock off version. I have upgraded everything (the base ring and locking pins) else to the original manufacturers parts. But I have not yet upgraded the tube. Well it looks like it is about time! Actually Lurking around on the forum I had read were most of the tubes break eventually anyhow. So, what I did was to Plasti Dip the entire tube a while back hoping that I would avoid any splitting. That actually made the cage fit a little better to my anatomy.

Well the tube didn't split per say. The tab across the top cracked most of the way through. the part where the pins go through. It was still held together mostly with the plasti dip, but it gave way enough for my smaller right testy to POP through. Ouch.

Last night I dabbed some super glue on the crack and had to sleep with part of me missing. left it to dry until this morning. (it was nice to pee standing up ;) in the middle of the night, a cold toilet seat will wake a guy up at 3 AM)

While I was unlocked I started thinking I should upgrade. Well I logged in to Keptforher.com and ordered the HTV2 Short. It should be here in a day or three and I'm really excited about that! The super glue seems to have done the job for now but in the mean time I'm thinking about ordering a CB6000s tube to replace the one I have. It's been my first device and it was finally becoming a part of me... So I don't plan on giving it up!

I'm hoping I will be just as happy with the Holy Trainer V2 As I am with the CB6000s.
0 x
Currently wearing: CB6000S

Mclovin-McCutcheon, is My Mistress, My KeyHolder, My Everything.