Base ring question

For the gearheads in the audience
Sammysm

Base ring question

Post by Sammysm »

I just recently got my jailbird, and find it difficult to get the base ring on and off. I got the same size that I had with my cb6000 and is comfortable once it's on, any suggestions?
0 x
slave d

Re: Base ring question

Post by slave d »

You'll get used to it and find a system that works for you. Personally it's: ball one through and pull as much scrotum through as possible before pushing ball two through (absolutely NO lube used), then form a ring with index finger and thumb behind balls and using a little lube pop the cock through. You can then let go and if the ring size is OK things will stay in place. I then use a little lube (hand lotion) and "arrange things" comfortably before proceeding to fit the cage (in my case the Contender).

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

It took me a while to get the hang of it until I finally stopped trying to be so gentle with them since I paid all that money for a custom made cage. The first ball goes in easy, I move it aside, gather up the loose skin on the other ball and then just push it through the ring. You will be surprised how much you can compress your balls. Just push one through and then move it all the way to the side so only the skin of your scrotum is in the ring which leaves a lot of space for the other ball. I just put my fingers under the second ball and push it through. No pain at all.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Agree with both about putting balls through first.

I would add that you experiment with which one goes first. My left is just a little larger than the right, I can't comfortably put my base ring on if I place the right in first. Removing will be the opposite of installing.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I agree with all above with one added element. I find warming up the base ring (running under some hot water) helps. Just keeps everything relaxed down there.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Get in the shower with your base ring and practice putting it on and taking it off with the skin wet, not soaped up. Try different methods until you find the right one for you. Turn the water on as hot as you can stand and make sure you scrotum is somewhat relaxed. After you practice a bit, the right way will become clear to you.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Sammysm

Post by Sammysm »

Thanks for all the tips, I seem to be getting it on better, but getting it off is still harder, and if I'm aroused and its hard, it just ain't coming off. Does anyone have experience with the Oval and round rings? I got the Oval but now think I want to get a round one.
0 x
cagedmonkey

Post by cagedmonkey »

I wear an oval with my Jailbird, and I find it much more comfortable than a round one.

I had trouble getting in and out early on in my chastity days, so I would use a little bit of lube on the ring to help things move along. I don't need the lube so much anymore, probably because my skin has stretched out a little bit and I can pull it through the ring to lead all of my "equipment" through.
0 x
Subby hubby to the lovely Lady M
Devices (currently wearing): Jailbird, Revenge,
There is no better feeling than giving control of all of your sexual pleasures to the woman you love.
http://www.monkeyinacage.com
Gymgenius

Post by Gymgenius »

Sammysm wrote:Thanks for all the tips, I seem to be getting it on better, but getting it off is still harder, and if I'm aroused and its hard, it just ain't coming off. Does anyone have experience with the Oval and round rings? I got the Oval but now think I want to get a round one.
I had an oval ring with my JB but just couldn't get on with it.

I went with a round one on my WM which is way more comfortable.
I got the size right using the round sizing rings and wearing them for days on end before finally deciding that round rings are actually really rather comfortable!
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Sammysm wrote:Does anyone have experience with the Oval and round rings? I got the Oval but now think I want to get a round one.
My JB was built with an oval and I ordered my second device (a Watchful Mistress) with an oval but I wanted to experience a round ring so I placed it in a bench vice with a couple pieces of soft pine board to protect the metal and made it round. I have gone back a forth a few times between the oval JB ring and the round WM ring and I prefer the round.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273