Mission Impossible? Holy Trainer v2 + PA

For the gearheads in the audience
PleaseBreakMe

Mission Impossible? Holy Trainer v2 + PA

Post by PleaseBreakMe »

Hi all. As I newcomer, I've been trying out a few devices to figure out what works (cheap eBay copies of CB-6000, CB-3000, The Curve, etc.) I've certainly learned a lot about devices and about my own body!

After devouring reviews I ordered the Holy Trainer v.2. It arrived today and I already feel like it's going to be my device of choice for the foreseeable future. I love the lack of a padlock clanging around and it seems a lot more comfortable than the CB-X devices.

I do understand the fact that no trapped-ball device is 100% secure and that "the best lock is the one between your ears" etc… but the fact is I have a PA piercing and it seems a huge shame not to use it to be totally locked in. I have a selection of captive ball rings… I even have a PA cable (because for a while I thought my best set up would be a CB-3000 + PA cable).

So, I know I'm not the first person to wonder this: how to secure the Holy Trainer v.2 with a PA? The PA cable fits so nicely through the holes in the side of the HTv2 too… it's just a shame there seems no way to attach it with the built-in lock. I have spend enough on devices for now and I certainly don't want to try to find a first-generation Holy Trainer. Any thoughts?
0 x