Birdlocked Classic Bulkiness? Esp. vs. CB-3000?

For the gearheads in the audience
andislut
Last orgasm: July 6th, 2021

Birdlocked Classic Bulkiness? Esp. vs. CB-3000?

Post by andislut »

I'm a trans woman who wants to get a new chastity device.

Overall, I'm leaning towards the Birdlocked. It's inexpensive, easy to find, apparently pretty comfy, and very difficult to pull out of.

My biggest concern is that, as a trans woman... big bulky chastity devices are difficult to conceal under tight clothing in a way that is unbecoming.

I used to wear a KTB, as that's no problem to conceal at all, but I'm looking for something less-omg-pain (and also easier to pick up at my local store)

I was considering the Holy Trainer, but a) it's apparently super easy to pull out of and b) I can't find it locally, and would prefer to pick it up before the weekend.

I used to have a CB-3000, and that was pretttty bulky. Is the birdcage classic worse, comparable, or better in terms of ability-to-hide-under-clothes?

I mean... I could just wear A-lIne dresses when I have it on... but that's a bit limiting :/
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Birdlocked Classic Bulkiness? Esp. vs. CB-3000?

Post by Tom Allen »

https://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/2009/ ... ck-review/

I found it to be bulky and unsightly. You'd think that being softer it would show less than the CB3000, but in practice, I liked the 3k much better. The wide, silicone band pulls things away from your body, and the short cage doesn't point it in any particular direction. While it was comfortable, it wasn't convenient, nor was it secure.
0 x
Jasmic68

Re: Birdlocked Classic Bulkiness? Esp. vs. CB-3000?

Post by Jasmic68 »

You are right, the Holy Trainer is easy to pull out of. For me it is a symbol rather than an absolute secure device. I am heading that way for the extra stimulation being effectively locked up will give, but my own mental approach to chastity is enough to stop me trying to beat the device.

it depends what I am wearing as to whether the HT is visible or not. In my man clothes it is pretty invisible but it seems to depend on the cut when I am in a dress or skirt. I have one tunic dress that is going to have to wait until I get my Neosteel Arch to wear as I have a lovely little lump making an appearance whenever I try to put it on. If I was desperate I would tape up but I have other dresses and trousers in which the device does not show itself at all.

I am afraid I cannot comment on the other two devices as I have not tried them. I hated the cb6k and I chose the HT because of how many reports of how comfortable it is I read when I was researching it.

Good luck with whatever you choose.
0 x
Living in Germany but speaking with a decidedly English accent.