Mature Metal cage and foreskin query

For the gearheads in the audience
sexy_cheese

Mature Metal cage and foreskin query

Post by sexy_cheese »

I'm looking to get a Mature Metal (torn between a couple of their models, but they seem to be the best and most recommended) - however, I am uncut, and do find in my current (cheap) cage I get an occasional pinching, usually on the lower side.

Looking at the MM models, they seem a little closer together at the 'business end', so I'm unsure how these would fare with us guys with extra skin.

Has anyone got experience with this? Has it been an issue and how was it overcome? Or... is there an alternative place for custom cages which suit foreskin?
0 x
"She waved the keys in front of me and with a sly grin said 'You'll never see these again unless I let you out'" - my wife.
VinnyDee

Re: Mature Metal cage and foreskin query

Post by VinnyDee »

Yep, I have experience. I have a jailbird and if you look hard enough you will see that you can request that the bars at the end of inverted for non circumcised males. It avoids pinching. I have not had any problem with the Jailbird configured for circumcised penises. Buy my Jailbird was the best thing I did for chastity. I have worn that sucker for almost 3 years but am getting too old to wear it more than a few weeks at a time now.
0 x
newtochast57

Re: Mature Metal cage and foreskin query

Post by newtochast57 »

I have had a jailbird for just shy of 2 years. If you read the "FAQ" section of Mature Metal's site the recommend that you get the horizontal bars reversed if you are uncut to prevent pinching. When you order from them in the comments section insert the words "INVERT FRONT BARS".

When I ordered by JB I was not aware of this so the bars on my JB are not reversed. Although I am uncut I personally haven't had an issue with this. I went from a CB6K that I was never able to sleep through night with. With my JB I was able to wear it 24/7 right from day one. I had few nights were occasionally I had to get up an pee, but within a week I had no issues with sleeping with it on.
0 x