Pet Trap, Watchful Mistress, or ???

For the gearheads in the audience
attentive_husband

Pet Trap, Watchful Mistress, or ???

Post by attentive_husband »

I have a contender which is a really good device. However, I'm finding that I can sort-of stimulate myself in it. So I think I need something that is not as open.

I do like stainless steel and having it open enough I can clean it in the shower wearing it so I'm in 24/7. That rules out a tube.

So... what's the most open I can get, as comfortable as possible, but stops me from self stimulation? I'm thinking the mature metal Pet Trap.
0 x
wishful4

Re: Pet Trap, Watchful Mistress, or ???

Post by wishful4 »

Based on what I have read on this forum, there has never been a bad report on the MM Watchful Mistress. According to MM, as long as your cage length is 2 inches or longer, the WM will work fine for you. Shorter than that, MM recommends the JB. I have heard very little about the Pet Trap.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17

Post by peter_rabbit »

attentive_husband wrote:I have a contender which is a really good device. However, I'm finding that I can sort-of stimulate myself in it. So I think I need something that is not as open.

I do like stainless steel and having it open enough I can clean it in the shower wearing it so I'm in 24/7. That rules out a tube.

So... what's the most open I can get, as comfortable as possible, but stops me from self stimulation? I'm thinking the mature metal Pet Trap.
Where is your "magic spot"? Your glans or frenum? And what's your cage diameter relative to your flaccid self?

My early Contender prototype had a wide plate instead of two vertical rods. It really helped guard my frenum.
I had a Steelheart too - I thought it was impervious to cheating, but I was able to shake the cage until I came. It wasn't pleasant but I got relief and was disillusioned. That and it was harder to clean.

I've thought about adding an additional rod between my PA mount and the back of the cage ring. That would guard my frenum even more. I find in my 1-3/8" wide cage, I can't get any fingers in there. Maybe a pinky, but with my frenum held still behind and slightly under the PA mount, I am unable to get stimulation.

Perhaps you can speak to Mark from MCN about options to close things up a bit more. Welding on an extra rod to shield sensitive parts, or getting a wide vertical plate. That adds both weight and manufacturing time to polish, but it might help you out.
0 x
attentive_husband

Post by attentive_husband »

peter_rabbit wrote:Where is your "magic spot"? Your glans or frenum? And what's your cage diameter relative to your flaccid self?

Perhaps you can speak to Mark from MCN about options to close things up a bit more. Welding on an extra rod to shield sensitive parts, or getting a wide vertical plate. That adds both weight and manufacturing time to polish, but it might help you out.
Definitely the glans.

I don't want to go without, even for 2 days, to get an upgrade. My wife let me out for half a weekend when she was out of town and I pretty much did one thing during that time.

And I like the idea of having a backup.
0 x
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17

Post by peter_rabbit »

Well you could order a second cage from MCN. Ask him. It would be compatible with your current base ring.
I really feel in love with that plate prototype I had. But I ended up opting for the more open design later.

Also you do need to learn some control. Every device has its limits. :)
0 x
Gymgenius

Post by Gymgenius »

attentive_husband wrote:I have a contender which is a really good device. However, I'm finding that I can sort-of stimulate myself in it. So I think I need something that is not as open.

Out of the PT and the WM, the WM is the most open as the side bars are thinner.

I can attest that the WM is very comfortable and there is absolutely no chance of stimulating ones self whilst it is locked on (if properly sized).
0 x
wolf513

Post by wolf513 »

I looked at all of the above, tried a couple of cheap Chinese steel cages, and I think I am going to order a Steelheart, when I have the money. I haven't been happy with the random pinching in the open metal devices I've tried so far. My HTv2 fits great, with the exception of it just being a bit too narrow for my girth. Fully closed seems like the best idea to me. Also, I've noticed that a good number of the "pro" chastity players around here have either the steelheart or crossfire. The only thing that concerns me about a metal device is that I won't "stick" to the inside as well, which is a concern for security, but a benefit to cleaning. Neither me nor my wife are interesting in making a two-eyed trouser snake, though, so I'll just have to accept that it will be less secure. I don't have a problem "playing by the rules", so it shouldn't be a problem for me, but YMMV.

-Wolf
0 x