Another Contender experience

For the gearheads in the audience
theLadyanditshers

Another Contender experience

Post by theLadyanditshers »

I got my Contender last Wednesday and have worn it continuously since. This is the 6th night. It's been perfect. My Lady loves the look and feel of it, I love the comfort and lightness. The fit is perfect, too. I get just a little sliding down my shaft and a little bit of turning sideways too, but it's not painful and my Lady enjoys checking on it during the day and adjusting it if needed. I have a very active lifestyle, too. I've been climbing ladders, crawling on roofs, driving golf carts and riding bikes and it stayed on just fine.

I got it 5 days after ordering it, (over a holiday weekend) and it looks perfect. The welds are spotless, it was clean, it's a very smooth device and just so light and fits so well that sometimes I forget it's on. The testicles stay trapped just fine and it definitely keeps the erections down. My Lady found out she could slide a sounds toy through the end of the cage into my penis and she just loves that. She hasn't any plans to take it off as she enjoys the play she can do with it on. Using the sounds, a vibrator, and prostate massage are keeping her, and me, very happy. I haven't earned an orgasm yet and I don't get milked nor am I allowed ruined orgasms, so, unfortunately, I can't tell you what that feels like with it on.

This was going to be our first device, but we already knew we wanted steel and a custom device and after reading, the Contender sounded perfect. I did things differently before I ordered it, though, which I think really helped get a great fit. I had read all the problems people posted about getting the right fit, about having to get it adjusted and the problems getting those measurements correct. First, I went to the hardware store and got two steel rings, a 2" and a 1-1/2". I wore them for a while and found the 2" was way too big for me and the small one was usable but pretty tight. So I knew I needed a size between those two. I then went to DHgate and looked at their cheap devices and decided to order several of them in different sizes and shapes. I got base rings of 38, 40, 42 and 44 mm. That was 1-1/2 to 1-7/8 inches. I got gaps of 1/4, 3/8. and 1/2. I wasn't too worried about length and they don't offer much variation there, but I did get short and long. I actually ordered 6 of them. Total cost? $84 That was a lot less than I'd heard most people spent trying different products and getting a good fit. Let me tell you, though, they really are crappy devices. I had rust on several, the welds are bad, they're very rough and uncomfortable. But, after about 3 weeks, a bit of trial and error, adjusting, bending, swapping parts and wearing them, I found my perfect measurements. I measured the things accurately, not using the stated measurements and came up with a base ring of 1-5/8ths", a gap of 3/8ths". a cage width of 1-1/4" and a length of 1-1/2". Then I ordered the Contender from Male Chastity, got it 5 days later, have worn it 24/7 for the last 6 days and I don't have one single problem or complaint.
I don't necessarily recommend my measuring technique, but I definitely recommend the Contender as a great device and well worth the money.
0 x
Device: Contender 24/7
nebman

Re: Another Contender experience

Post by nebman »

I've ordered three Chinese metal devices with several rings. I quite literally have come up with the same measurements as you have.

Typical Chinese cage diameters are 1-1/8 or 1-3/8. I clearly fall between, so 1-1/4 seems to be my number.

Ring diameters at 1-3/4 and up are way too big, and 1-1/2 has been pretty damn tight. I'd be inclined to go with 1-5/8 for a little relief.

The vast majority of sources seem to recommend a 3/8ths gap, that's what I have on my best Chinese fits.

Translating length from a Chinese device to a custom is the trickiest. Cage curvature, whether the gap and ring count are two issues. But, I see a lot of 2 inch plus used custom devices for sale and all are noted as too big. Your 1-1/2 sounds about right.

It's crazy that the Chinese haven't figured this out yet and devices tend to be absurdly big or absurdly small.

I have not ordered a custom, but interesting to see you found the numbers that I did.
0 x
theLadyanditshers

Re: Another Contender experience

Post by theLadyanditshers »

It is interesting about the sizing! I tend to doubt all those guys who say they require 5" cages and 2-1/2 base rings, the object is to restrict the erection, not give it room to grow.
I'm a grower, so keeping it short feels right and I think erections are less painful if the device won't even let you start to expand. I feel tension or tightness when aroused, but not any pain.
0 x
Device: Contender 24/7