Contender v MM Jail Bird

For the gearheads in the audience
robsleaze

Contender v MM Jail Bird

Post by robsleaze »

Sorry if I am being dim but as far as I can see the differences between the Contender and the Jail Bird are:

1) the Contender costs less
2) the Contender weighs less
3) the Contender is available in a few days whereas for the Jail Bird you need to wait a couple of months.

Seems a no-brainer. Am I missing something?
0 x
tiny little penis
slave d

Re: Contender v MM Jail Bird

Post by slave d »

i dont think youre missing anything ........ says he sitting caged in MsM's Contender !!! Its a complete nobrainer in our books !!

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I have no experience with a Contender and have no idea how the quality of stainless steel they use compares to that Mature Metal uses. I only know that I have a Mature Metal Jailbird and a Mature Metal Watchful Mistress for several years, and I could not be happier with MM's products or the customer service they provide.

Also, getting the sizing right the first time around is nearly impossible. I was not the fastest learner, but M MM gave me great advice and, especially for long term wear, the difference between a perfectly sized device and one that is nearly perfect is simply amazing.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
mcn

Post by mcn »

I'm using 316L Stainless Steel in the Contender.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

From all reviews and reports the Contender is the equal or better than any other custom device as regards quality and construction and ahead in the ways stated by the OP.

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
robsleaze

Post by robsleaze »

Thanks guys - much appreciated and more thoughts very welcome, indeed needed!
0 x
tiny little penis
mellyshubby

Post by mellyshubby »

I have both and like them both. The contender is a bit more simple in its construction, and made of thinner materials. I have found that I prefer the light weight of the contender for long term wear. However, my jailbird has the spike strip, which is not an option for the contender. My wife likes to put me back in my jailbird sometimes so that she has the spike strip available to enhance her teasing.

Bottom line, you will not go wrong with either one.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17

Post by peter_rabbit »

I agree with your assessment. The Contender is an excellent option. MaleChastityNow is missing the name brand recognition, and the months backlog of work... but makes a high quality product with great service. I also like the weight. It doesn't draw down.

Mark also offers the PA fixing which I added, and the high security locking option ... Which I also added and really like! It's a unique custom bolt and security seal. You can always upgrade and get your order in a relatively short time period.
0 x
attentive_husband

Post by attentive_husband »

I know nothing about the Jail Bird but I am a very happy user of the contender. You won't go wrong with it. And with a good fit and it's light weight, I forget it's on most of the time, even when walking.
0 x
MG48843

Post by MG48843 »

We are purchasing the Contender and it's our first fitted cage. We have read the measuring information but if anyone has anything to add I would appreciate your help.
MG and scott
Last edited by MG48843 on Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x