Contender v MM Jail Bird

For the gearheads in the audience
Veganpunk

Re: Contender v MM Jail Bird

Post by Veganpunk »

The best advice I can give is to email Mark any questions you have. He answers really quickly, and has great customer service. Very fast turnaround if you screw up your measurements.
0 x
gayinmate

Post by gayinmate »

One noticeable difference between the MM Jail Bird and the MCN Contender is that the Jail Bird has more of a downward curve. Has anybody who's tried both devices noticed a difference in security as a result?

I have a Contender. Thanks in part to excellent sizing advice from Mark, it's very comfortable. I can sleep well while wearing it, and it hardly interferes at all with my exercise routine. But I find that I can slip out quite easily. I also find that I can masturbate without slipping out; I just need to stick a finger between the widely-spaced bars.
0 x
MG48843

Post by MG48843 »

Thank you for sharing your insight
0 x
warwick

Post by warwick »

I've been in the contender for about 5 months and after a few size corrections I am very happy. it is light weight and most times I don't realize I am locked
0 x
Veganpunk

Post by Veganpunk »

If your flaccid is three inches or longer, You can ask Mark to angle the contender cage more downward. Mine worked pretty well.
0 x
Bomd

Post by Bomd »

Prob a silly question but, buying one of these from the UK must attract VAT? Any other import duties?
0 x
Locked in Titanium Ti600

https://chastebritania.wordpress.com/
slave d

Post by slave d »

Just a quick addition to here in further support of MCN (Contender manufacturer). i've been locked in MsM's Contender for over a year now and as She has decided my lockup time will kow be more or less permanent except for doctors visits etc, She decided to up the security level to the security seal. A few quick emails later and the required bits and pieces are in the post and on their way to NZ. Mark even tried some new machining for us and was, as usual, completely fantastic to deal with. Anybody who is considering MCN should take the plunge, it's certainly made my near permanent chastity possible !!

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17

Post by peter_rabbit »

Mark really is great to work with. I really like his security seal solution. The custom bolt holds the cage together well without motion, and you can really torque it down without worrying about stripping anything. And the security seals work great. I like the wire better than plastic shackles. It feels more permanent because it is. :)

The sound of that seal snapping on provides that feel of finality and certainty.

Best of luck to you and your wife!
0 x