Holy Trainer - ques for users

For the gearheads in the audience
Bomd

Holy Trainer - ques for users

Post by Bomd »

Hi

I'm seriously thinking of getting one of these but the website states the length inside the tube is 60mm. My flaccid penis is, from the pubic bone, 12cm. I'm about average size for UK male so I can't believe this thing wouldn't fit. But the view on the website seems to be that if you make a mistake tough luck! Therefore I'd appreciate any advice.
0 x
Locked in Titanium Ti600

https://chastebritania.wordpress.com/
wolf513

Re: Holy Trainer - ques for users

Post by wolf513 »

Don't measure from the pubic bone, measure from the underside of the penis, where it meets the testicles. And measure when you are soft, but not shrunken. Have a look here for other measuring advice: http://denyingthumper.com/2015/01/05/ho ... ty-device/

I had some problems with the HTv2 in the beginning, but they were more related to girth than length. I still don't easily fit into the tube completely, though, and I wish they made a tube that was closer to 65mm long. Also, the 35mm ID is actually closer to 32mm at the entrance. All in all, it's "close" for me, but it's just a bit too small to be "perfect". Using silicone lube has resolved most of these problems for me, though, and I can now wear the HTv2 for longer than 48 hours. (I don't know if I can wear it longer than that, yet, since I'm currently in my longest lockup) :)
0 x
Happywomanajl
Re: Holy Trainer - ques for users

Post by Happywomanajl »

This is probably not a helpful post for you - but for what it is worth...I wear the HTv2 Short with a 45mm ring. It fits very nicely and comfortably most of the time. I can wear it weeks on end. I am 5.25" long when hard and 1.5" when flacid and 4.25" in circumference...I don't know the CM conversion off the top of my head (but I'm on the short and very skinny side).
0 x