Evotion Wearables Review

For the gearheads in the audience
jgalt

Evotion Wearables Review

Post by jgalt »

My history: Cheap steel cage --> cb6000 --> cb6000s --> Htv2 --> Lori 2a no PA --> Lori 2a w/ PA

If only I could have known then what I know now, how much time and money could have been saved? At first I didn't think piercings were required for security (yay, to you honor system people, I applaud you), but unless you are pierced, you are on the honor system. For a device to be truly great, I think it needs to be secure, comfortable, and hygienic. I like a plastic option for travel, working out, and day-to-day, and also a steel cage for that more secure feel when my KH is feeling a little more aggressive. Here are my thoughts for the three aforementioned cage criteria:

SECURE: There is no way out of the Evotion cage unless you destroy the cage. It is inescapable. There is no cheating with this thing. You are truly stuck. Though the cage has an open design, I cannot stimulate enough to make anything worthwhile, and I definitely cannot get anywhere near an 'O'. A hitachi or something could probably get me there, but we don't own one and never plan to.

COMFORTABLE: I forget I'm wearing it. It is so light I do not feel any weight and most of the weight comes from the padlock. Because there is no testie ring, I never get pinching of any kind. I never need to readjust. I never shift around in the cage. Peeing is a breeze and I can do it standing up at a public urinal. I also have the option I can use numbered tamper-proof tags, and this option is great for travel and makes the cage even lighter. I had a couple of very rough spots after a week of continuous wear recently which may have been due in part to bad hygiene, but regardless I messaged Evotion's customer service. They told me to soak it in hot paraffin wax to seal up the pores of the cage. This has eliminated rough spots from occurring again and made the cage much easier to clean. I think all their cages in the future will be pre-dipped in paraffin wax.

HYGIENIC: The open design allows for very easily cleaning, especially on the base of the piercing, which is always the hardest place to get to. The cage clam shells together on a type of male/female hinge-ish thing in the front and it is possible for urine to get in there which can only be cleaned out by taking the cage apart every once in awhile. I don't know how long you can go before this is required now that it has been dipped in paraffin wax (see above comments under 'COMFORTABLE'). Right now we just go about 3-4 days of continuous wear before I'm released for play time.

The folks at Evotion tell me they will be releasing a metal cage that is not ready yet. I'll post a review as soon as they release it and I get one.
0 x
Antelope113

Re: Evotion Wearables Review

Post by Antelope113 »

I recently got the mouse trap by male chastity now and can hardly tell I have it on. I love that I no longer have anything hanging off balls. These types of PA device are great.
0 x
Teased247

Post by Teased247 »

Thanks for the review!
0 x
Antelope113

Post by Antelope113 »

Have you had any problems with the cage starting to smell with long time wear because of the type of plastic material it is made from.
0 x
jgalt

Post by jgalt »

After some longer wear, the Evotion cage seems to retain funk due to its porous-type material. The only way to really clean it to prevent skin irritation is to boil it after each use (not good for keeping the color btw). I've gotten some pretty bad itchy spots from the cage now.

As a solution, I sealed the cage in resin which should solve all the problems I just mentioned. After very short wear, it may have done the trick. The stuff says 'non-toxic when cured' so it should be safe I'm hoping!
0 x